★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay I'm just a beginner so don't be harsh!

--

Ok well I was reading the DBZ story someone made, and I was like..... What the hell, I should make one too! So here it is:

The Saiyan
Battles

Characters:
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Goten
Trunks
Chi-Chi(W/e)
Bulma
Krillin
Isaac(New)
Other people

Ch.1
The big train

Hey dad, Lets train! Isaac yelled.
Okay what ever. Goku said.
Ready FIGHT!!!! Gohan yelled
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Isaac screamed by going SSJ.AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Goku screamed, The ground shook and Goku went SSJ.

Ka-Me-Ha-Me-HA!!!!Whoa! Youre strong Isaac! Goku said. What the Hell?” OW that hurt! Okay, Okay Isaac you win!Goku said. Good Im happy we are done cuz Im hungry!
Heh Heh HehYoure getting just like me son!

Ch.2
Majin Buu

What the hell was that! Isaac said curiosly. Buuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Buu flew and ran into the house Holy **** your fat! Goku said. Buu no like u! Buu *****-slap you! Buu said like a mental retard. No you dontAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Time to die fatass! Goku said

What the hell are you doing dad! Isaac said. Isaac shut the hell up I know what Im doing Goku said.
Okay, What ever you say

œBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!Ow That fatass hurt me!I told you dad! Now its my turn!
Ch.3
Isaac Vs. Buu

Its over now Buu, You should never hurt my dad!I can kick your ass too! Buu said What ever fatass.KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

What the hell are you doing! You are hurting the badass of all Majin Buu!!

I told you I would kick your ass!

To be continued
Tomorrow

Well tell me how it was, it may suck too but who cares the hell with it it was fun

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madman, I'm going to have to ask you to not spam in my thread. I posted a fanfic, I'm expecting serious posts in this thread.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok in all seriousness IT SUCKS work on a better opening and againt i say LOLWUT

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and I went SSJ.

Best answers
Aw crap... :p
You have some serious imagination Dam...lolz
Was thinkin, why don't ppl have a fanfic competition here? It will be fun, as Dam pointed out, not about how cool it is, just taking a tour of all the tales one spins up...just a thought.. :)

Last edited:
Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It's a alternative version of DBZ.. Very funny :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madman, if you're not going to be constructive, don't even post in this thread anymore. Do you know how long I worked on this fan fic? If you knew, you might change your perspective on this. White trash. Jeez.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am truly moved by your story, dam. Post moooaaaarrrr !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Dam has a thing for Madman.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, i don't like it. To short, not much of a story.
But hey if you really enjoy doing this why stop? Maybe you'll come up with a great story afterward. :)

Best answers
It's ****ing terrible it makes little to no sense at all, way too short to be a good fan fic and the grammar is so ****ing bad.

I suggest you try again and this time pull your head out of your ass.

Or an even better suggestion never try again cause reading this a second time really made me see how terrible it is..

Waste of my time.:rolleyes:

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Less dialogue, more of your original character showing up the entire cast. I think the plot's going too slowly, people will get bored before this Isaac guy manages to OHKO Broly with a sneeze.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it possible for us to get some character background... who is Isaac?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ****ing terrible it makes little to no sense at all, way too short to be a good fan fic and the grammar is so ****ing bad.

I suggest you try again and this time pull your head out of your ass.

Or an even better suggestion never try again cause reading this a second time really made me see how terrible it is..

Waste of my time.:rolleyes:
Excuse me, I spent years working on this fanfic and you have the balls to insult me and my work? Mods, I want this guy warned!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this was a book I'd pay for 10 copies.

Really great, the character development was pretty straight forward, but it got you emotionally attached to not only one (the main char) but also all characters, really hard to do.

The writing style itself is very unique and composed greatly. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

On top of it, the plot twist gave it a spark, and is keeping me interested.

I look forward to seeing the next part.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this was a book I'd pay for 10 copies.

Really great, the character development was pretty straight forward, but it got you emotionally attached to not only one (the main char) but also all characters, really hard to do.

The writing style itself is very unique and composed greatly. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

On top of it, the plot twist gave it a spark, and is keeping me interested.

I look forward to seeing the next part.
Thanks dude, I've been working on this thing for seven ****ing years. SEVEN. Your post means a lot.

Best answers
Dude... What..? Seven years for that piece of crap? an 8 year old could come up with better in 30 minutes... That just makes me think you're an even bigger loser than originally thought... Damn dude get out some more this is terrible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude... What..? Seven years for that piece of crap? an 8 year old could come up with better in 30 minutes... That just makes me think you're an even bigger loser than originally thought... Damn dude get out some more this is terrible.
You have absolutely no knowledge of what makes for an awesome fanfic. I WANT MORE DAM!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excuse me, I don't appreciate your tone of voice or attitude. I'm going to have to ask you to stop being rude or never post in this thread again. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom