My departure from ESF

Vassago

V
Hey everyone, thought I'd let you know what's going on here :)
It's time for me to move on the bigger and better things now, so I will be leaving the ESF crew shortly. I have two more models and skins to take care of, and then my time here will be finished.

I wanted to let you all know that (with the exception of a few) you guys have been an outstanding and supportive community, bright with inspiration and suggestion. You all have helped ESF in ways you cannot imagine, and the strife of the team will lead to an outstanding product in the end. I hope you all enjoy the parting work I'm going to leave, as well as the previous works I have done. I might come around sometimes after the fact, make a model pack or something :)

If you guys want to get a hold of me, you can always reach me via email ([email protected]) or ICQ (78395376). I'm currently working on Daredevil, for the PS2 and Xbox. We should be hitting stores with DD around August of next year, so be on a lookout for us :)

Take care everyone, I've had a damn good time here on the ESF crew :)

Scruffie

S
NOT VASSAGO! He was the strongest of us all... :cry:

And me not knowing him changes nothing! :D

Best answers
Good luck dude. Great workin with ya, NAH MEAN?!!?!?!?!?! :p

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....................................

well vass, i guess this is a farewell. you have done alot for esf, and i hope everything goes well for you. have fun over there at 5k ft... AND ONE DAY, I WILL MOVE THERE AND JOIN YOU! :)p)

be sure to come in irc more often (this is lee :().

bye :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vass you have been an excellent member of the team, you have shown your tallents upteen times. Your work has been outstanding, i wish you luck in the future and i really hope you enjoy yourself where ever you happen to land. You really will be missed. And dont be a stranger pop in every now and again. :D
Good Luck!
*Stickyfied!

BrunO

Best answers
Vassage the team will miss you aswell as the forum members, hope your life goes in the right direction!:cry::]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bye man! and good luck with "DareDevil"!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were a great team member and helped many people across the forums!!! Its really sad to see you go!!! I hope to see your name in the credits to DareDevil!!!

*what is your name by the way???*

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck Vassy, I know your games will be at least pretty. :)

I hope you come around, you'll be missed.

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY TO SEE U GO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ESF !!!!!!!!!! WTF!!

CYA AND I HOPE YA HA A GOOD LIFE

Best answers
Well, ****! I've always loved your models, man. Good luck in the future.

:yes: Rock on, mighty warrior! :yes:

Best answers
*Traces Vassago down and gets ready to stalk him-o_o

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyas, Vas, you've done some frickin' awesome work!

-Karrde-

Best answers
Good luck, and thanks for your work on ESF.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sad to see ya leavin Josh, I sincerely wish you all the best in future endeavours, and am sure with your skill at what you do, you will certainly excell in whatever it is you move to next.

If i was a selfish turd, i'd be really upset, but im happy that your expanding your horizons and were still able to contribute such an awesome effort to ESF.

P.S I WILL email ya sometime [dont want you to forget us :p ]

Best of Luck Mate

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom