my damn diamonds..

Best answers
ok idk if it was mr.satans server or what..but i joined there..and my diamonds were gone...i put them back on...and it was fine for a while..so no big prob..but then after like 5 mins they were gone again..so i put them back on..and now they keep dissapearing after about 5-10 mins of gameplay..nomatter what server im on... :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes Mr. Satan has them turned off in his server. So you actually have to LOOK for the model not for the diamond.

In any other server you should see diamons. if you dont there is a command for that. forgot what it is. but start steam and go to options, then to advanced and check "show diamonds above players" and your set to go.

::EDIT::

if your diamonds go away for a short while in a server. then come back. thats a bug. just quit steam and start it back up. you should be fine

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the command cl_drawdiamonds 1 to re-enable the diamonds. I believe that thats the command, dont remember.
But Mr. Satans server is set up so that the diamonds, among other things, are reset from time to time. Like the diamonds command being set to zero. It loads a CFG file that is supposed to make your esf perform better and get better fps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom