my crappy comic idea ROFL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL this IS one ****ty ass drawing i did in LITTERLY 1:42...yes i did time it (thats a minute and 42 seconds for you noobs lol) but here it is. im still getting the main perportions <-- (cant spell) down. Well tell me if anyone could find the thing within the name ;o

here it is :D

The story of the comic:

still a bit jumpy at the moment, but Noku is gonna be the one that holds the key to saving the world or something but he is a dmbass, and Geo is the protector, trying to open. tell what you think (the story and chars, not the drawing i know it sucks already) but yeah you can make fun of it :D

ENJOY
--------
Edit: woo i jsut realized the big 50th post by me :D
--------
Edit's edit: well i jhust remembered im Inking it in with Flash MX... so ti will look alot better. i'll be fixing alot of stuff during it. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all I can't even understand the Title. 2nd you should really work on making them at least semi-life like. YOu have alot of anatomy problems. Spend more time and and make sure you get everything right.

Retired
Best answers
I like it. its different from what everyone expects now a days.

also the title seems to say to me.

Geo & noku

Keep up the good work

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wow.

The drawings are comical, and the storyline really interests me personally, sounds awesome. If you need any storyline help or help with plots I'll try my best for fun if you want.

Anyways, keep it up man, it owns.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe

Geo & Noku
Neo & Goku

lol...anyways, i think it could become fun, as long as u dont use crappy humor or something like that....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
hehe

Geo & Noku
Neo & Goku

lol...anyways, i think it could become fun, as long as u dont use crappy humor or something like that....
hehe you got the thing :D with the name

Best answers
Well, so far the concept appeals to me :)
If it has really good humour it would certainly become a good thing :) Go for it is my advice :)

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cool concept, neat little cartoon guys, I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom