My Complete Re-Balance Idea.

Best answers
Hey guys...aren't we getting off topic here? ^^ anyways, I was just using an analogy. Just because you use the cooldown move doesn't mean you dont have other attacks to back you up. ^^;

Force Pit Member
Best answers
oops lol, happens

Yea I was just saying cool downs work better in rpg's like world of warcraft instead of esf's gameplay.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF on cool downs come one just whiat an other minit fot the beam stugal plss i promise i will beam strugal U

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
That still doesn't make an airplane game defined as a strategy based game (RTS), even with strategy involved.
RTS is only one classification of a strategy game. Any game that requires you to outthink your opponent at every step is a strategy game. However, these games are given a classification in order to target a certain audience.

That said, cool downs could only hurt esf. We don't need 1.3 to become slower than 1.2. Faster is better. Always.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree whith Zeonix Faster it's beter

Best answers
Im not denying that faster IS better, Im saying that gameplay will be JUST AS FAST because none of the original moves are being converted to cooldown, Im saying that characters will have brand NEW moves, ultimates in a way, that will be cooldown related. You get into a heavy battle, you and your friend are battling a few enemies and so your friend Krillin Launches off his Ultimate (ScatterBeam), he takes out an enemy and weakens the rest, but he gets attacked and enters a beam struggle and loses. This leaves you, Gohan, against 3-4 enemy players but they are all weakened from Krillins Scatterbeam. You then get attacked again in melee, win, and then enter a Beam struggle, and win, but are nearly out of Ki and there seems like no hope left as there is still 1-2 guys chasing you. They fire 2 generic beams at you in unison and you Unleash the Super Kamehameha, completely overtaking the 2 beams and wiping them out. By the time something like this happens again, the cooldown for the ultimates is removed and you can use them again just in time. If not? Fire off a regular kamehameha like usual and hope it works :p Aka. Cooldowns don't necessarily ruin the game, just adds drama to the fighting, and makes it more fun IMO. Besides, how fast do you want the action? "Ok, 100 frag game, I fire 100 beams in 3 seconds and win, gg ! Lolerz! I PWNT!" no thx -_-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how long you've been playing this game, but out of experience fights NEVER go the way you just imagined.

Im a melee-er. Not a beamer. And I want fast and fun gameplay. Not 3 hits, 2 beams, gg you're dead. Thats ridiculously stupid. Fast gameplay doesn't mean I can kill you in 2 hits. It means everyone is moving so quickly and you're pulling off so many moves, that its insane i.e. 1.1.

Best answers
Well yea defenitely I wasn't saying thats how fast the actual gameplay IS, I was just saying if thats how fast you wanted it then no thx :p Personally I like beams but Melee is also great. Its versatile and plus, theres almost no risk of getting beamed by a guy when your fist is in his face ;).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its when my fist is in his face that some guy from across the map shoots a beam.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Its when my fist is in his face that some guy from across the map shoots a beam.
hehe yup! That would be me! *waves* ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom