My clan is up

Best answers
I have openings for 2 peeps. Right now i am in the process of updating my members. If u want to join a good clan, visit us at www.freewebs.com/majinwarrior and sign up at the join button. I do have a server and we will be having practises and tourneys. BTW, if u think i am some noob tryin to start a clan, eat some soap. I've been here longer than MOST of you (i stress most bcuz of some few peeps). But please avail urself the webpage and email me at [email protected] if u have any questions,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see yur still around you old *******. I'd like to join up, but I still need work at Beta one and I dont have enough time these days anyway. Keep me around if you need a punching bag you know.

I still have your name in my buddylist but i have a new Aim Name. Its TheRealGoni.

Edit: Know what, Im interested. Ill take alook.

Best answers
Great. Only one more position open. Please hurry and apply, then we can do tryouts.

Best answers
What the heck is that supposed to mean? (BTW FM, i was talking to MICHELLE last night. Hehehe, she got some funny stories bout ya!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
What the heck is that supposed to mean? (BTW FM, i was talking to MICHELLE last night. Hehehe, she got some funny stories bout ya!)

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ok... this ment :S :p i want to join

Best answers
Uhhuh, where are you from?
Because of the ping issues etc

Best answers
I in Northern Manitoba (Canada). I am in the process of fixing my server's ping issue, usually have people hitting between 100-250 right now. And Ok FM, i'll talk to u on AIM k.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't like to join, however, I would like a 2on2 match with u

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
I wouldn't like to join, however, I would like a 2on2 match with u
:S

Best answers
Tsnami, aim me at alpha koblano and we'll talk. I doubtful we need anymore members, but if u r awesome then maybe we can talk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahah! Ever sionce i put on my Tag ive so pwned!

Best answers
Well, opf course. I mean, we are Majin Warriors aren't we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom