My Christmas Scouter

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
Because all who watch DBZ are mature people and watching that at the age of 16 isn't remotely embarressing? Mewtwo made a valid point (ie: .FM could shouldn't expect us to live up to hisgreat standards) while you just insulted him for having a Pokemon Alias.

Who's the more mature?
its poop ill make a better one o_O

err no i wont o_O

Best answers
Actually i looked at the picture and.. it is crap it looks liek he just put it in paint and then colored it half ass with blue, i mean he didnt even do it in the lines.

*Edit* Wait... looked at it again... loloololol still crap!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon people, if you can't say something nice about someone else's work, then don't say anything at all.

Originally posted by Engar
Who's the more mature?
I concur, Engar. This whole thread could have been handled a bit more maturely.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Um, while I do believe people could have been nicer about the scouter (at least someone is trying to get into the Christmas spirit) I was actually talking about Koblano insulting Mewtwo for having a Pokemon alias when I asked who was the more mature.

Its not exactly mature to make fun of someone because of the name they have chosen to go by, Mewtwo is just as valid as any Goku, Vegeta or any DBZ name which is used on this forum.

Best answers
it that his or did u make on .FM. cause that looks 10 times better then the one in the screen shot

but i still wouldnt download it

IM A GRINCH

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea i made it

but i wouldnt use it either lol

Best answers
Who said i watch DBZ??? Anywayz, i feel sorry for anyone who has to DEFEND someone with a pokemon name...

Best answers
Koblano, please Shut up man...
if someone uses a Pokemon alias, or watch it, it's his liking or for you, his problem...
out of this crap, i dont really like that frozen scouterm but it was worth the intention for it...
P.s: some times i watch Pokemon... also i watched the first movie... don't like but don't hate it neither...:cool: :yes: also i watch almost any Anime i have the chance to watch for like the first three episodes to see if i like it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom