My challenge awaits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone wanna challenge me? This will be my first fight, I kind of want to get used to it before I take on the big green guy.

My goal is to beat the undefeatable Cucumba o/

So, anyone wanna help me get started?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad you want to warm up with others because I don't feel like whupping two newbies back to back.

When you're ready, I'll beat you like you stole something.

Best answers
I'll be your ref for this match.

The arena will be an abandoned millitary outpost well within the deserts of Forumscant. Old SCUD missiles lie neatly racked along side other weapons of destructon. But why is the outpost deserted?

Begin the smack talk!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, ace is my challenger?

I could bang my head against the keyboard and post more comprehensible stories.

Best answers
I believe your challenger is Cucumba, he got in first

Cuc only mentioned he's glad Kain is practicing before fighting him, not that he is fighting him now. - Pain
Ahh, thank you for clarifying Mr. Pain :) - Kel

Best answers
No ****...stick a finger up your...mouth and shut the **** up, you ain't close to impressing me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The night was young. Kain traveled through the abandoned wasteland as he searched for any sign of life. A gigantic cloud of dust blew in front of him, and a dark figure stood in his path. Kain called out, "Who are you?" Another cloud of dust blew in front of Kain, as the dark figure disappeared from sight, followed by a laughter. Kain looked about, searching for the dark figure. A few moments later, a dark shadow was below Kain. Kain quickly dived to the side and stood up, as the dark figure struck the ground with force. The dark figure congradulated Kain. "Congradulations," he announced, "you look like a worthy opponent." Kain looks at the dark figure, and questions, "Who are you?"

"My name is Ace. You are the first one to come by these lands and not die by the first strike. Enough questions, prepare yourself." Ace quickly dived and struck Kain with his foot. Kain flew back, caught himself and stood, realizing that this guy wasn't any normal enemy. Closing his eyes, Kain brought both his hands together and murmured, "Tai-jut-swon." Ace sat back and laughed at Kain for saying Gibberish, but quickly his laughter came to an end. Kain's eyes became white, as he charged at Ace with amazing speeds, and unleashed his deadly combo. Ace became aware and started concentrating on Kain's punches and kicks, successfully dodging them all. "What is your name?"

"My name is Kain, why are you attacking me?"
"Ah, so you are the Kain a lot of people have been fussing about. I see you live up to your name, but you are still no match for me." states Ace.

Without notice, Ace lunges at Kain again and begins striking swiftly. Kain blocks all the attacks and seperates Ace from him with a kick. Kain steps back and puts both hands together and says, "Drai-Negan." Kain begins running in a circle around Ace at extreme speeds, and dust begins to move around him. The dust continously move faster and faster, and eventually forms a tornado, as Ace is lifted into the air. The giant dust-devil caused dust to fly up into the air, making it nearly impossible to see. Once the tornado has risen, Kain jumps to the side and yells, "Shy-dran" and looks into the tornado for Ace. He see's a white figure moving about in the air, and jumps and begins striking him. Ace tumbled through the air as he felt painful blows to pressure points. Kain continued to strike Ace until the dust cleared up. Then he leaped into the air and knocked Ace down to the ground. Once Kain returned to the ground, he looked at Ace, and said to himself, "What a waste of life..."

As Kain began to turn around and took a great sigh, Ace caught Kain by the ankles and slammed him into the ground. Kain got to his knee's and clenched his chest as he got the wind knocked out of him. Ace quickly got up and kicked Kain in the face with such force that Kain did a backflip and landed on his stomach. Ace jumped into the air and brought his foot to where Kain's face was. Summoning all his strength, Kain spun around on his side so as Ace landed, Kain tripped him. Kain tossed himself up into the air and jumped away. "This guy is tough," Kain told himself while wiping blood off his face, "which makes this all the funner."

Best answers
12:03 AM

The moon was full and bright. Walking in the shadows a figure is seen. It's Ace.

Walking towards the abandoned military outpost, Ace rememberd the conversation with his friends:
"ARE YOU INSANE? So what if you made a bet? You're not gonna risk your life over a bet???"
"Do you really think you can handle it??? I know you're strong and all that ****, but you think you can handle something that the US Army couldn't?"
"MAN, Don't you be doin it!!! It's quick death, nig*a! Who ever did what he did, is one crazy muthaphukka! You don't wanna be messin wit no dam army killa, you hear me?"
"A bet is a bet" is what he always replied. It was a stupid bet indeed. How could he ever drink 40 beers under 60 seconds?

He heard alot of things about the monster in the Forumscant Deserts, but he always thought it's a myth...
Now, that he's almost there, he's going to find out the truth.

It was a total silence. His footsteps echoed throw the darkness of the night... Steping on some sticks, wich made a crackling noise, 2 rats got scared and ran away from under a bush.
After walking another 10 minutes, he was starting to get bored...But it seemed like he was close...He just started realizing, that in the last half of mile he's been walking between missiles, weapons and ammuntion, all of them carefully stacked...There was enough ammo here to start World War III.
Suddenly, he felt like he wasn't alone anymore. After listening for 10 seconds, the footsteps he heard made him sure of that. He was not going to be taken by surprise.
Using his super speed, he sneaked around behind the mysterious being...
But at a closer look..it wasn't a monster...it was a man. He was about the same size as he was.. He had white spiky hair..Realising he didn't have any more time to lose, he shouted at the man:
"Hey you!"
Clearly taken by surprise, the man shook and turned around. The man was just a boy.
"Who are you?" demanded Ace.
"Who am I, is none of your business. But let it be... My name is Kain. And who are you?" replied the now not-so-mysterious man
"My name is Ace. I have a few things to take care of around here kid. It's not a good place for playing. What are you doing here anyway?" asked Ace
Clearly enraged by the fact that he is considered "a playing kid" he replied : "I Have Came Here to Kill the monster of the Forumscant Desert. Don't ever call me a kid again. Appearances fool, you know? And please try not to stay in my way."

"Ha Ha Ha ha ha" laughed Ace"You? Kill the monster???HAHAHAHAHA..Boy, 1st of all, I WILL KILL the monster, and nobody shall stay IN MY WAY! Is that clear? 2nd, I usually don't hit kids, but i will make an exception in your case if you keep annoying me."

Now looking more calm, Kain replied: "I shall not waste anymore time with you here. Please go home."
Offended, Ace approached Kain and grabbed him by the shoulder " WHAT did you say to me?"
In that instant Kain grabbed Ace's hand and threw him into a tree. "I told you to go home."
"What the..." thought Ace..."He's just a kid...Well anyway, I think i'm going to have to get rid of him"
With his Super speed Ace sneaked behind Kain once again. Trying to hit him, he was surprised to see that Kain blocked his attack.
"My my...it seems your not so bad after all" said Ace. "Listen, this desert is not big enough for the 2 of us. You know you have no chance against me. I will be the one who will kill th monster, or at least try to. Stay out of my way, or I swear I'll have to use force on you."
"Well then go ahead" replied Kain with a grin on his face.
Enraged, Ace tried landing another punch, wich was also blocked. Another one, same result. After a few failed punches, Ace jumped a few feet back.

"You're good kid" he said smiling.

"Well, things are about to get better!!!" Screamed Kain as he rushed to Ace. Catching him off-guard, he kicked him in the chest, throwing him in another tree. Not wasting any second, he ran to Ace, grabbed him by his hair, and kicked him right in the face.

"Okay kid, time to die" said Ace calmly. Slowly getting up, he reached for his sword, but it was nowhere to be found!
"lookin for this?" said Kain smiling. He was holding Ace's sword.

With an angry voice, Ace said" Okay, I HAD ENOUGH!" Rushing to Kain, he hit him so hard in the face that one of his incisor flew out of his mouth.
"No more games!"said Ace. Picking up his sword, wich Kain dropped, he put it in the scabbard. After Kain got up, he didn't waste another second, jumped straight to him and hit him the stomach, his punch sending Kain flying 20 feet back. In the moment he landed, Ace was already next to him. He pulled him up by his shirt, and said calmly
"I can stop here. Go away now."

Best answers
Well now...

Detail: Both stories had mild amounts of detail, nothing too exceedingly special. Although the storyline of Ace's post gives it some more backbone (if you want to say it like that).

Flow: Both stories ran like a 56k modem during prime time, but Ace takes this section aswell as his story was a little bit more 'readable'. Also Kain you shouldn't switch between past and present tense in your stories like you did half way through.

Creativeness: All in all, Kain you were straight into it, as many will tell you "It's not all about the fighting."

Ace, you should look over your work a little bit more before you post, gramma and typos need to be fixed up, the typos I'm not terribly concerned about, the gramma however, I am.

Kain your story had the same problem, it was tossed into a coke can before being stepped on and squashed together. Spacing paragraphs out and improved gramma will see you go a long way in Fight club.

Round 1 goes to Ace.

Take the advice and use it wisely in Round 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain raised his arms up in a sign of defeat. Ace took note of this and dropped Kain to the ground. He stood up and wiped his face and started to talk. "Ace, sorry, I was wrong to attack you. It was not like me to attack so suddenly. A lot of things have happened lately."

Ace stared Kain in the eyes. "Alright, you have to be more careful," Ace said giving a hand to help Kain up.

"Thanks man. Hey, can you help me find somewhere to stay?" Kain asks Ace. Ace agreed and together they walked through the wasteland. Kain took note where each missles were in the ground.

"So, do you think they are still active?" Kain said looking at the missles.

"Are what active?" Ace questioned.

"The missles." Kain replied as he pointed to one.

"Yeah, they're probably old unused missles from the war."

"Oh, really?" Kain replied, "what war happened here?"

"The war was really brutal..." Ace continued. It seemed as if Ace has become neutral with Kain. As Kain was wandering with Ace, he looked throughout the old military outpost. He noticed an active missles in the distance. He thought this could be his chance.

"...and thats pretty much the story. Not too long, but then again, not the shortest war. I guess they really deserved it, eh?" Ace said. Kain quickly looked up and said, "Yeah, hahah-- OOF" Kain tripped. Ace quickly noticed it and asked, "Hey, are you all right?"

"Ah ****, I think I sprained my ankle. Hey Ace, help me up."

"Sure, no problem." Both arms met as Ace helped Kain up. As soon as he got off the ground, Kain held onto Ace's arm and flung him in the distance towards the missle.

"What the f-" was heard in the distance, following an explosion as Ace hit the missle. Kain laughed as he heard the explosion. As the sand and debree flew into the air, Kain took this opportunity and quickly ducked behind a crater. "Damn," Kain said, "I should be a major league baseball player." Once the debree cleared up, Kain allowed his previous wounds to quickly heal.

--

Ace stood up and coughed out blood, and said to himself, "You bastard..." He ran to the side and hid behind a wall. He quickly sat down and checked his body for any injuries. Ace quickly noticed that his wrist was broken. "Dammit, this is no time to rest. I have to find and kill that son of a *****." Ace looked around the corner and saw Kain in the distance, sitting down.

"There he is," Ace said. He looked around and spotted broken metal parts from the missle. This gave Ace a few ideas.

--

Kain got on his knee's and crawled to the top of the crater to search for Ace. A voice came from behind.

"Looking for me?"

Kain grinned. Ace threw a punch at Kain, but his fist phased through him, and the image of Kain disappeared. Ace looked confused as his punch kept moving forward.

"I knew you'd do that." Kain said as he appeared behind Ace. Kain used all his strength to punch Ace in the back. The sound of bones breaking filled the air.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kain screamed as he fell down quickly, holding his fist. Ace descended and laughed at Kain.

"Why the **** is your back so hard?" Kain screamed.

"Haha, I knew you'd do that." Mocked Ace as he took his shirt off and revealed a metal plate folded around his body, made from the missle.

"Well, I tried being nice," Ace said, "But you left me with no choice. Though I wish we could of been friends. You are nothing but a back stabbing low life. There is nothing you can do to redeem yourself. Goodbye Kain."

Ace quickly took off the metal armor. He looked at the back and noticed a gigantic dent in the back.

"Damn, thank god I was wearing this." Ace said. He tossed the piece to the side and looked down at Kain and noticed he was missing.

"Oh ****."

--

Kain started slowing down as he approached the abandoned military outpost. He dislocated his knuckle from the punch. Quickly, he pushed the knuckle back in place. It was fortunate that he had gained more agile from his buff Drai-Negan. Kain looked at his watch and noticed it was 2:34 A.M.

"Dawn won't be until another 4 hours or so." Kain said. He looked around the damp outpost. The military outpost had a ghostly feel to it, and it constantly felt like there was something following him.

"This place scares the **** out of me." he said as he wandered around into what seemed like an abyss. Kain eventually lead into a room filled with old rifles and automatic machine guns.

"Score!" Kain yelled in excitement. Kain picked up a machine gun and a rifle, and ran out to the exit.

--

"God damn that kid. He's becoming an annoyance," said Ace, "He's too fast. I need to find a way to slow him down." Ace wandered the wasteland.

While walking, Ace heard a gunshot in the distance. Quickly reacting, he jumped in the air. A few seconds later he saw dust come up from the ground under him where the bullet hit. Ace quickly turned from where the shot came from.

"GUNS? BE A MAN AND FIGHT WITH YOUR FISTS." Yelled Ace at the top of his lungs.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT."

--

Kain took note of how long it took for the bullet to reach Ace. He tossed the rifle to the side and took the machine gun. Kain loaded it up with new ammunition and aimed it at Ace.

"Elemental: Lightning Strike" said Kain. He aimed five feet to the left of Ace, and began shooting in a line five feet to the right of Ace. Ace laughed and jumped in the air.

"Cmon Kain, those bullets won't even tou-" Ace felt a quick pain as he shot down to the ground on his knees and locked in a Full Nelson in an instant. Ace coughed and looked forward and saw the bullets moving slowly at him.

"See this?" said Kain, "You are moving extremely fast right now because I am holding you. Those bullets will slowly pierce your body, and you will die."

"How is this possible?" Ace asked. "How are you moving so quickly?"

"I'll tell you in the after-life."

The bullets slowly moved towards Ace at a steady pace. Ace started panicing, trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. As the bullets approached within five feet, Ace formulated a plan. Using quick motions, Ace bent his back and flipped Kain over headfirst into the ground. Ace laid down and let go of Kain, as the bullets shot forward, over Ace's body. He stood up and saw Kain had successfully dodged the bullets as well, though he was laying on his back. He walked to Kain.

"Pathetic..." He said to Kain. Ace decided to end it here. He walked to the left side of the limp body and raised his left foot in preparations for a kick. "Good bye, Kain." In an attempt to break Kains' neck, he shot his foot down at Kains' face. Kain quickly did a kick-up and Ace missed the kick. Seeing as he missed, Ace jumped in the air, twisting his body 90? to the left and used his right foot to hit Kain in the face. Kain flew back as blood filled the air.

"Finally, it's over..." Ace claimed as he limped off. Ace suddenly froze as he heard dreadful words coming in the direction of Kain.

"You think that's all it would take?"

------------------------

I'm very sorry for the delay. Something happened with my friend and I had to help em, so yeah. Then when I typed it up on wednesday, the power went out half way through, and I slept at a friends house.

So here I am, re done and DONE. I hope its a big improvement and not too long. Good luck ace :)

Best answers
Victory goes to Kaination

Sry, due to techincal difficulties, I am unable to finish my story this week, so, this is my 2nd drop out in a match

too bad

Best answers
Due to Ace withdrawing from the match, the winner is Kain.

I will PM a mod and get your XP worked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom