My Bruce Lee Banner/Sig/Background/Or whatever, give crits

Best answers
can you suggest something better to make it blend smoother?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh, bruce his head on the left pic is flat, you have cut it bad... and this is just an easy thing 2 make..... the leaf brush and a render cloud... the colors dont fit bruce @ all, hes a fighter... not a girl who picks flowers with her girlfriends...

srry, a big dislike... but cuz its bruce, il gove ya a 5/10

Best answers
Wangster said:
uhh, bruce his head on the left pic is flat, you have cut it bad... and this is just an easy thing 2 make..... the leaf brush and a render cloud... the colors dont fit bruce @ all, hes a fighter... not a girl who picks flowers with her girlfriends...

srry, a big dislike... but cuz its bruce, il gove ya a 5/10

Thanks for the honestly, but to the contrary of what you said, the leaves are fine for a fighter like bruce, considering they really aren't flowers, can you not think of a time where two really good fighters were outside and leaves fall around them? That's what i was thinking, considering almost every video game has a dynamic setting such as that.

On another note, does someone wanna tell me a better way to make a picture fit then to whore the glow effect? Cause i'm still n00b to makin sigs, and oh yeah, his head is flat because of the picture I got it from, very few bruce pics out there are good for sigs...considering hes always in some pixelated Movie screenshot or in the middle of a fire or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom