Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not bad, but you really need to add depth to it, making it look more like a 3d image.

Best answers
You need to fix his eyes .. Looks kinda like hes on crack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

yeah hes been hitten that extisy :p Work on his eyes

Best answers
He looks as though he is 16yrs old, fix up his eyes and make him look a bit older, other wise it is awsome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

make him pissed,and make his eyes even with each other.Try making him battle damamged:yes:

OuBerry Coopa
Best answers
well duders the ref. pic i used was actually paused footage from the second brolly movie where he beating the **** outta trunks and goten. and i thought that it looked like a good time to scetch it out and thats pretty damn close to the way his eyes and face were... there was no battle damage, altough i havent used my artistic license to it yet i just drew what i saw no tracing just busted it out in like an hour and a half. And ive read how well YOU guys criticize, but i am interested in seeing if any of you can do better?

Best answers
I dont really care if we cant do better his eyes are still retarted, I dont care if thats how he looked in the movie......fix him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I did better ....:D, but then again...i think its a marvelous drawing absolutely stunning.... do you work for DBZ? are u akira? LOL... U know im kidding, its cool man !

Best answers
hmm... i think his eyebrow ridges are a tiny bit too big. And his hair has something wrong with it, i dunno if i can explain this well, but its too... low? he should have a bit thinker and longer and it should be up more. His head is like half-hair jave-invisible or something :p I can't see a big problem with the eyes like the others.

Best answers
Yes.. He is stoned. It needs more detail, that brolli looks like a cartoon with no detail or muscles or much anything. Make it look anime with detail and stuff like that

OuBerry Coopa
Best answers
well brolly was in his "unpowered" state, there were no muscles and as far as the hair goes it was pretty much all i saw. and with the eyes i see that the pupils themselves are not lined up and they arent the same size. but the eye ridges im not too sure what those are sooo ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom