my best

Kyo

Best answers
i put it as my sig what do u think ^_^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7/10

Would prefer something besides gray for the left side, but the overall layout is above average.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. But the BG would look better if there was some detail in the BG on the left side. But yeah, you're getting a lot better at making sigs, keep it up.

Kyo

Best answers
ok umm can u help me i was a idiot and didt save the psd how can i get it bak

Best answers
It dosen't go to the recycle if he never saved it in the first place.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh that's right... *derrr* I'd say your outta luck, Kyo.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No offense, but that is horrible. Read up on render blending and font techniques.

For reference, go here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Furr said:
No offense, but that is horrible. Read up on render blending and font techniques.

For reference, go here.

What's horrible is how people say "that is terrible man, jeebus!" and don't say why. How about you say "why" it's bad. And has it ever occured to you that maybe just maybe, that's an opinion of yours?

It's also a possibility that he didn't want it rendered. Or didn't do it himself. And what's wrong with the font?

Anywho. My crits to you Kyo: The pic is fine, so is the font and the BG, it's just a little empty to the left of the picture. All in all it's awsome :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to say it but i agree, glow just looks bad, if you're going to add glow it needs to fit the image, like a light coloured highly saturated picture (i think thats what he ment about rendering too... but you can just tweak some things and you get a much nicer richer picture/background). Or You can manually create your own glow which is harder but a lot better, it has a more natural look and you can add more artistic flare. I Dont like the font filled with gradient, gradients again just look tacky, the only good gradients i find are ones which are multi layered and have different blending modes to create more dynamic colours, or its there to fit within colour scheme. If you're going for something simple stick to plain colours or like in Pheonix's sig have it transparent. I also agree its a little empty.

As for the sig, i think the gradient on the left ruins it, there's no need for that lighter tone there, it takes the balance out of the sig because most of the dark area's are slightly offcenter of the middle, that gold colour is nice and bright but the light side on the left draws attention away from it (think about it on a greyscale level). Also the typography isnt central to that bar that goes through the sig, in a way i can understand why you did it, if you're trying to get the top of the font in line with the bottom of the engine hole on the right. Otherwise i have no clue why, and i fail to see why you have the A in A.E touching the border. I think the stock looks great in it, i love what you've done to it, i just feel the rest of the picture is too distracting/not correctly placed and unbalanced.

if you asked me to rate it thought it'd be 6/10, the banner would be 5/10 Fire Pheonix's sig i think wud be 7/10 maybe 8, i just dont like how things are cutting into teh borders :p

Kyo

Best answers
well u got any sites for meh or any good brush sites cause i dont like the ones that were pinned

or any realy cool high quaitly pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom