The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head needs to be smaller it's to round.As for the hair just add a few peices of hair and it should look fine ingame.

Best answers
i got it from my thrash model chello made it for me then i edited it alot i can show u the original if u want to see it and no its not from kaden

Best answers
hey guys i know what the problem is its over the polycount limit so all i need to know is how i lower the polys without having to edit the model cause in the old milkshape u could use a progressive mesh but in the newest one i dont see it so if anyone knows how please tell me thanx :)

Best answers
y0 y0 y0 the first beta of this model will be done soon just thought i would mention either today or tomorrow :)

Best answers
im done working on it for tonight for the last hour i was trying to get the animations just right and i did but then i messed up one so now i have to do it all over again and im just going to wait until tomorrow to finish it and upload it so ull have it soon :)

Best answers
yup and i might animate the hair too and DakD might help he was going to animate but then he signed off and i did it and stuff so i dont know if he wants to give it a shot or not ill see tomorrow before i finish and release it :)

TonyMontana

T
The head needs work, looks more like Sonic the Hedgehog then SSJ3 Goku.

Best answers
your not going to get perfect SSJ 3 hair in half life... this is probably one of the better ssj3 models out there, i think the hair is fine

Best answers
Originally posted by TonyMontana
The head needs work, looks more like Sonic the Hedgehog then SSJ3 Goku.
looks like SUPER SoniC

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give the guy a break he is still working on it!

Best answers
hey i have fixed the face so it doesnt look so fat and ill im doing now is waiting for DakD too see if he wants to take a shot at animating him like he said he wanted to or if i will well after i talk to him ill decide when its comin out k :)

Best answers
hey its me the other domon lol i misspelled my name so i reregisterd but besides that im not sure about the release ive decided to hold off until i can talk to DakD cause hes not getting on aol so. . .

Best answers
yes i know but i cant get a hold of em and he said he wanted to give it a go so i sent him the model and ever since he hasnt talked to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom