almostdeleted

A
It looks.. the same as your Vegeta only not as bad. but still pretty bad. :no: :no: Sorry :]

Best answers
Hmmm... Its a bit better than those Vegeta and Trunks-being-shot pic... but you still need alot of practice. :-/ Keep drawing and practising... :yes:

Some critisism... well, alot of critis:

Okay... His arms: The elbow bends on the arms should be at the waist. (stand up, stiff, arms down completely next to body, and compare, then youll see what i mean)

His legs: Pants are okay :-/They look kinda like snowpants, though. Just too many clothe wrinkles. the wrinkles should come from the back of the knees the rest should be somewhat straighter.

The abs are very messed up beyond belief. The eyes, eyebrows and nose needs work. his shirt looks very unrealistic (well, all the pic looks unrealistic :-/) but it cuts in half and has perfect rip spikes. His muscles are strongly deformed. I dont remember his having a necklace.
His hair, thats half-decent :)

Good luck on your next picture. A recource to check out for drawing and drawing manga: http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html

MaX

Best answers
thx guys. for not complaining and yelling and useless spamming. :D i wuv u guys.. did i just say that ?o_o?

Best answers
That's execelent compared to the other two. keep practicing and soon you will be a pro. Also try using referance pics of what you're trying to draw it really helps and there's no shame in it, Im not saying trace it or anything like that, just print out some pics so you know what you pic should look like. :)

Retired
Best answers
its quite bad. practice some more m8. the proportions are messed. and it looks 2d.

you can do better m8.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i'm sorry but it really sucks.
compared to the vegeta, its good, just try look at a pic and remember it, and then try to draw it thats how i do it....

and it ends up like this... click me!

MaX

Best answers
thx u guys ... :) (who to draw next).. i think ill try brolly or ssj3 goku..

Best answers
hey nice man way better then me :yes: :yes: keep it up

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your host isn't working, you may want to find a new one.

Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
Your host isn't working, you may want to find a new one.
copy that and paste in browser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom