the names are decided now,

the big guy will be names as cyrus
the phsycic dude will be names seikan

there story is done, you can read it
>>>HERE<<<<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, i never noticed, he really does look like barry from RE, (in the face,) if this guy was in RE the mansion whoulda been blowed up before the game even started,

the name ivan would work if he had a white armor theme, being black i dunno if it would work too well, anywhoo, the names were finalized,

read shijings story, its great (just remember that sometimes people forget samus is a woman)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. just another natural human error when your writing that much in 20 mins.. lol
i mean.. they even did it in most of the instruction manuals for the games! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice story shijing its cool! now i wanna c him before the hole hole hehe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha you dug yourslef in on that one shijing

Best answers
thats funny, the model is scary it freaks me out lol

Best answers
How about "Red-eye Jake" or something cheesy like that, lol. But you can call him Jake for short.
And for Big Bosses, Id say the "Scot-Bot 9000"(his shoulders instantly reminded me of bagpipes,lol).

Best answers
WO! Thats a strange model. With a good name too...cyrus. That name seems really familiar to me, though i never heard it in my life. For the phyco guy...seikan? Hit me if you must, but that name suits more of a japanese bouncer than a pycho with strange robotic implants. I'd say a better choice of names for him is:
-Cybricon
-Shephlon
-Yahimato
-Azkeroth
-Fission
*If not those, think of more like craised space pirates. Hate me if you must, but seikan? Common shijing, i know you can think of better names because your name is something i'll never compete with (along with alot of other people :( ).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally like the name seikan, if youve used the model ingame(which i know none of you have), it just feels right,.. he could make a move called the seikan destroyer, (seek and destroy her), just for tickles, but i guess anyones entitled to thier own opinion, i like the name and thats mine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, i find seikan to be good enough for me, mainly because he was not some pshyco robot kinda guy, he was just a space pirate commander who happended to find a black hole, also im too lazy to change it :p

EDIT: ive took hundreds of ingame pics and uploaded them on picturetrail, you can view in awe:
>>>>>HERE<<<<<
dont quite know if that works, its my first attempt at a slide show, im not shure if it even has bandwith, well.. only one way to find out ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh.. dont forget the amazing nuttzy for his cyrus model, damm it looks soo cool ingame.. you should hear the sounds he has made up for it.. pwned.

Best answers
that name

O_O OK! Forget everything i said. seikan does suit him...i guess a ingame pic just was needed to make my mind:] . But overall, i give both models 2 :yes: :yes: .
P.S.-What is that map?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, yeah the sounds were my first soundpack, and no complaints so far (from the only person whose heard it anyways), my next project unles i get a direct order from bob himself to make a particular model for fw, is a guilty gear character, im still deciding which one, but it will likely be chipp or ky

Best answers
kool shijing me likes alot me will give to alot of friends.

Best answers
well sorry shijing let me change it WOW thats amazing Nuttzy and shijing good job on it!
carnt wait to get this (if u release it:p)

good job both of u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom