Best answers
Didnt get it done the way I wanted but oh well.

Didnt come out horrible though. I need to re work it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've prolly noticed the text lightness so I won't point it out but, ya its very good man, I liek it keep it up!

Best answers
Bit trend-whorish, but good colors none the less..that chain though doesn't go well with the rest of the image.

Best answers
Quite true Tim. I'm gunna make a dif one. I had to hurry it up before I left so Its really not done :/

Best answers
Patience is a virtue with art, be patient with it, and it will deliver the goods.. :) good luck next time bud.

Best answers
The text doesn't really scream "digital" to me. It seems more dark and moody than clean and mechanical. But if you're going for that kind of dichotomy, I think you should stress it a little more. Otherwise though it looks good. I'm starting to get a little tired of the amorphous-shape/illegible-text look, but in that sense your work fits in fine. My thought would be to challenge things a little. Anyone can follow a trend. But that's my opinion.

Best answers
Its good I likes. GJ! Maybe we can see your work when you have time to finish and do what you like to it. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand why u put a :/ near it cause it looks really good, heck everyone i saw making something in pro looks good, maybe i should try Oo

Retired
Best answers
I think its very nicely done. I really need to get me 3dsmax in order to fix a good pro.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mostly 3dsmax and Adobe Photoshop. 3dsmax is at version 5, which is very nice, and Photoshop is at version 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom