My artwork(colors needed, anybody?)

Best answers
My artwork!(Colors no longer need, everybody)

Heres my artwork, what is currently hanging in my door.
I was hoping somebody would color it so i posted it here.
I'd also appreciate some Critz...

I Cleaned it up a little so it wouldnt look so crappy.

Best answers
Well i suck at coloring so thats why i sent it here, so somebody would color it for me. =)

Best answers
i like it very creative. try colring it ur self if u havent already attempted tht see how u do and show it here and people will tell u if its good or not

Best answers
Ph34r my 1337 ph0t05h0p Sk1llz!

That's what happened to it when i tried!!!
hmm my photoshop skillz aint so great after all...
Ill just try my new vector graphic skills i learned... lets see how it turns out...
i already made Bleach wallpaper from mangarip to see how it turns out...
Maybe ill show it to you when its ready...

Best answers
Ooh i think i can do this... heres my bleach wallie i finished just now it.
I think im beginning to like vectors...

Credits for Kubo Tite for the lineart. I doubt he will be seeing this but least any1 can't complain i didnt credit him...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks really cool, and quite professional. Excellent work, keep it up! :yes:

:3 I think I'll use this as my wallpaper.

Best answers
Hahaaa It looks hell lot better than last time...

Did i add too much light?...hmmm, maybe?
Well it still isnt finished so im gonna tweak it a bit... maybe i should get rid of that my handwritten text and replace it with some cool font...
If any1 got any suggestions ill be happy to hear em!

Best answers
the colouring in isent so bad don worry the second one is better but i prefer the skin and hair colour of the 1st one and the bleach wp is good juz the bg could be more intresting insted of juz green noise and a lensflair but good work keep it up

Best answers
Small update

@BIGS: I personally think those tones were too dark for an angel so i ghanged em to much brighter to make her look more...holy. But it might be my screenwhat makes those look too dark. And About the bleach wallie it was originally just green but i though i could make it look more like grass, But i have no idea how to make real looking grass from upper view. And that lens flare was all i though up to fill up the empty space.(i could add bleach logo if you want)

And seriously give me some suggestion how should i edit this to make it look better...
Now that i think about it that lightening makes her look even more pale...i guess i have fix her skin tone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom