Best answers
God damn.... I've lost the photoshop lovin'
I can't do anything I like in it anymore... It's pissing me off, I have no idea's and the stuff I like I couldn't do even if I practiced at it... Any other artists go threw this stage...? I mean I wanna do some nice art but I can't. I have some idea's in my head but cannot do it... Just doesn't look right...

Best answers
Happens to me alot man, try this, get in a mood....listen to music and get the feel of it, then just experiment, dont try to make something awesome everytime, experiment with things. Back when I started out, i had alot of these, but recently I just have been experimenting and right now I am almost finished with my layout for my upcoming portfolio.

So it all depends on mood and experimenting really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know usually if u get really board u will come up with ideas. happened to me while i was in school today, and i came up with somethin that turned out decent

Best answers
Yea... I got my layout design thanks to school! :) Hrmm listening to music...

Best answers
Oh this isn't that big of a deal trust me man.. I suck at making sigs but i do it just for the hell of it.. I forget how to do stuff i used to be able to all the time.. but the trick is really.. you need to learn when to just get away from the art programs.. its the same thing for drawing too..lol but seriously take my advise just get away from the art programs for the next 2 days or so then your mind should clear up heh.:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Nicho
Oh this isn't that big of a deal trust me man.. I suck at making sigs but i do it just for the hell of it.. I forget how to do stuff i used to be able to all the time.. but the trick is really.. you need to learn when to just get away from the art programs.. its the same thing for drawing too..lol but seriously take my advise just get away from the art programs for the next 2 days or so then your mind should clear up heh.:]
Darn, I still can't make anything I like... :cry: I've been off the art programs for a couple months maybe thats why? I sure hope so :cry: :cry: I used to be ok... Look at my sig, I could never make that now haha

Best answers
if you want to get ideas just play a game or watch t.v. and draw something cool off that:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom