My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tbh: I apologies for being a troll, being a dumby, insulting, calling other people names, spamming, annoying other people in chats, stupidity, childish, none-sense, pretending, hate'n, disappointment blah blah blah, thrashing, language abuse, not following instructions, pretending to not know how to speak english so people wouldn't even understand, calling others gay, asking them the same question, being random, using caps, calling them jerks, fat, even saying they have no balls and horsing around.

Sorry for everyone on esf i'll try to do better next time. Please accept my apology if you dear. All I want to do is joke around so you guys might laugh. :p

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We never take offense at what you say Jason. As much as it might seem like it, Internet isn't Serious Business. I suggest you don't take the things we say seriously either, its all in good fun... unless someone takes an arrow to the knee.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Apology not accepted.

You are marked forevermore as Unclean.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny, I thought you're just really stupid.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really see a point to this thread. The internet is not to be taken seriously and since this thread begs for potshots at jason im gonna lock it before it goes to far.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tbh: I apologies for being a troll, being a dumby, insulting, calling other people names, spamming, annoying other people in chats, stupidity, childish, none-sense, pretending, hate'n, disappointment blah blah blah, thrashing, language abuse, not following instructions, pretending to not know how to speak english so people wouldn't even understand, calling others gay, asking them the same question, being random, using caps, calling them jerks, fat, even saying they have no balls and horsing around.

Sorry for everyone on esf i'll try to do better next time. Please accept my apology if you dear. All I want to do is joke around so you guys might laugh. :p
'Bout time you climbed off that joke. You were in trolling gray area, I couldn't let people shyte all over you, and I knew you were trolling everyone. Never do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom