Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Listen , i am sorry for what i sad , if i insult you , i am not traing
to BEE YOU , i am traing to BEE LIKE YOU , to bee a PRO
and make real good edits , in the begining i thought ,
why wount you give your edits then i thought that if you wont
then i l make edits like yours i m just giving people what the want
So thats it , dont take this as a insult please , i ...... reali didnt meen to affend you this way , so please try to understand me
i mean TRAING TO BEE MORE LIKE YOU......... SORRY..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not gonna say ive never edited a model before, but if someone cals thierself a pro at editting, its just kinda dumb, thats like calling yourself an artist for scribbling in a coloring book, you didnt draw the original picture you just changed its appearance.

and sorry if this is off topic, but it is about model editing, and it is a modl/skinning section

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... trying? more like copycat ^_^ first things first... you had pr0 in your avatar... thats the pr0's trademark ^_^
second is that he IS gonna release them... lol
third is that you where saying that they were as good as pr0's edits... thats almost an insult saying his are just simple reskins..
and finally, in your site you where saying all this pr0 stuff, blah blah blah... meh.. i give up... just remove all this pr0 stuff your doing... youve shamed yourself of the name.. on the other hand im in the pr0 squade f00 ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he calls himself the pr0 cause thats just a short version of his name! th3 pr0fessional1. so if people want to reffer to him, all the y have to say is "pr0" instead of typing all of his name. and it just so happens that he is a good model editor, and pro is in his user name.
nobody else has a problem with the name so why do you?
when he replies to this thread he'll tell you what he thinks.

shijing beat me to it:D

Best answers
1) A "bee" is an insect, it is a noun
2) "Be" is a verb. It means (in the context of what you were saying) "To have or show a specified quality or characteristic."
3) There's a Private Message button for this kind of stuff, use it
4) Leave Pr0 the **** ALONE will you? Everyone is "Pr0 this," or "Pr0 that." Everyone is begging him for his decent skins that he won't release, and probably will NEVER release, because people keep pestering him. You keep giving him reasons not to release his skins. Oh yeah, sure, he's a decent skinner, and makes good models. There are plenty of other good skinners and modellers out there (though the crappy ones out number the good ones), so it's not like he's the only talented guy out there. You guys have pretty much no life if all you do is talk about "Pr0," begging to be in his "Pr0 Squad" or whatever the hell it's called, or begging for him to release his models, or other such crap.

THIS IS ONLY A GAME!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IN REAL LIFE!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OBSESSING OVER COMPUTER GAME MODELS?!? You people are getting obsessed over nothing! He makes good work, but it has no impact on your lives outside of ESF or computer games in general. Most people who are obsessing over Pr0's models, I believe, are hyperactive, easily excited, fanatic 12-year-olds who have no lives outside of DBZ, Counter-Strike, ESF, or their computers generally. Go outside and get a life, and stop pestering this man over his friggin models!

Bolteh2

B
PM him next time, anyway, this is gonna be closed

btw ULTRA33GOKUSSJ3, CHECK YOUR PM'S !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom