Best answers
Well lol his hands suk as of now and i neda animate him (also umm theres the whole idea of Super 17 hehe^^)gotta make him now

Best answers
its a geocities link.....copy and paste it into a URL bar..

as for the model.....

- Redo the face, its too cartoony and he has too much forhead
- add some definition to the hair
- make the scarf more hmm... scarfy!?!? needs more saggy'eness (is that even a word :D)

other than that look good enough

Best answers
THAT'S REALY GOOD!
did you get your 3dmax...?

Best answers
Thats pretty good Dak but your gonna have to work on him if you want it to compare to God Gundams one.

Best answers
well as i said i dont wanna compete and we both have diff styles. i dont really like the roundness of his but i beleive that all my models are sheer crap so who am i to talk you know what i mean? LOL

Best answers
lol at least your giving it a go. I wanna give it a go but I also dont wanna cuz i might suck at it

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
well as i said i dont wanna compete and we both have diff styles. i dont really like the roundness of his but i beleive that all my models are sheer crap so who am i to talk you know what i mean? LOL
OOOOOOOOOOOk DakD, I take offense to that saying you suck... Dude I tryed doing that CS Girl tut and I can't even get the circle right for her tit. So trust me you do not suck.. Anybody that can make a model have 4 limbs and a head has mad skills. You do NOT suck! :yes:

Best answers
It's not support it's the truth man... Your seriously good at modelling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom