My all siggehs!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And before, when that sig was in my sig space, everyone was talking to me that it sux (not everybody, but pros). IMO, my best one is the one Im using now (lol, Steamsux is dan's, not that one)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are all horrible. Bad blending, blad color schemes. No black borders. You have much to practice, but if you practice, you will become better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, I'd have to say the leopard one then. Since it has the best blending of the stock of all the sigs. But the quality of the leopard sucks, and it has a crappy font.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't just do random stuff, try having an image of what you want before you start just plastering everything in a chaotic mess. Do random things when you actually know what you're doing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Follow some tutorials. I hate putting people down, but they're all horrible man. Try something NEW. You're doing the same thing over and over but with new renders and different colors. It's just not working.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but I don't get it. I used diff. filters on each layer, everything like djunknown told me to. :( I guess I m never gonna become Photoshop artist :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DING DING DING, Now there's your problem sir! The problem is...filters. Don't use them unless you are really experienced in photoshop. There are few people who are that great in photoshop, they can make filter only sigs, and still make them look great. Unless you are truely that great, try using brushes. Google up on some tutorials on brushing in photoshop.

The next step would be to get some new fonts, and get rid of the crappy font you use now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't tell me it sux hard coz I know, just wanted to experiment a bit, and I got this

I think the right side is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom