My Advanced Melee Suggestion

Best answers
Hi there...I've got some suggestions about advanced melee system.So begin.
Mouse 2 will be something like grab and when someone is grabed he can't atack only defend self, so who grabed other player he can using mouse 2 punch him(rapidly), but him will need to show in what place punch with W,A,S,D buttons...In that grab pressing MOUSE 1 will on leg using mode, in that mode you'll can use only leg, to show in what place to kick you'll must use W,A,S,D buttons...Ye with M2 hand mode...So that player who's kicking he can defend self to block using too mouse 1 or mouse 2 and if he wants to also atack he must to know what buttons pressed play who is kickin he's ass.Like i grabed grega and pressed mouse 1 and a and he too pressed mouse 1 and a so i get owned and he can begin kick my ass...And strong melee i grabed too grega and did some punches and i want to finish it i press m1 and holg long s after 2 seconds i kicked him from up and he's lieying on the ground.

So, say that you think about it?
And really sorry for my poor english(i learned it self...)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
next variation of turn based fight system in action game... its just superbad idea... nobody wants it this way.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
why? i think it's half bad and with some tweaks and additions would be pretty cool and fast

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will realy look nice if you grab a enemy and by presing mouse 1 rappidly you will hit him but it will drain stamina the guy geting hit he can hit mouse 1 to block or to try to replel and if the defender has more stamina then the attack the positions will be sitch and near deplesion you can hit mouse 2 to trow him fast into someting eider a quick trow or a huge blow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom