my 3rd sig, getting better...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yeah this is my 3rd thing cooked up from photoshop. whatcha think?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i like the trunks that stands there with the text, i do,

But, the quality of the other trunks "ssj in the back of the normal" is of low quality, the out line of it is to pixelish...... and the normal trunks isn't cut out well... maybe you should try to blend it more in... a little bit of blurring can help allot you know.

And because the sig is done with emboss, or at least it seems so, and the other trunks is not, it looks a bit off.

Not bad for a 3rd one though, not at all. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no emboss in it, just the ssjtrunks is faded, and i have trouble cutting picvs out.

Best answers
Not bad for youre 3rd try
one crit try using high quality pictures.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, where do I start?

First, the images on the left lacks not only quality, but effect the obvious layout issue. Second, the border is not something I normally recommend, it's way to thick and kind of gives the sig another expression of low quality. Third, let's talk about that font, not only does it almost blue into the BG, but it's not a color I would recommend in this situation. I'd would go with a darker blue, or something that matches the border. The only positive thing about this sig is the image on the right, it actually has a bit of high quality to it, but you innapropiately faded it into the sig.

To improve this one, I recommend making the border top the layer, so that it wraps entirely around the sig. Speaking of the border, I recommend something a little thinner and less complex. Also, the image layout needs a big improvement. I recommend at keeping the image on the right, and focusing on try to finer another one matches it in quality and appearance.

To rate this sig, I'd have to sadly give it a 3/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well heres a better version.

The boarder was just the burn tool, and i darkend the font so its more readable. i also added another trunks and moved the other to the side more. I like the fade look.. and i couldnt find similar better quality pics for the left. i blured the edges and on the ssj left one i fixed the pixelated edges.

all this being said, is this better or worse? i mean i like it all.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say it's worse... way too complicated now, and I recommend a new border style.

Also, like I said, the two images on the right are very low quality.

2/10

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
well heres a better version.

The boarder was just the burn tool, and i darkend the font so its more readable. i also added another trunks and moved the other to the side more. I like the fade look.. and i couldnt find similar better quality pics for the left. i blured the edges and on the ssj left one i fixed the pixelated edges.

all this being said, is this better or worse? i mean i like it all.
Emmmm its like that ssj trunks with sword wants to kill normal trunks... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom