Best answers
well i have already made 2 models but never finished them and they werent that good either so ill try again tho its 5 months since my last attempt heres my super buu the start of it at least and it will take alot of time to complete since i only have about 15 minuttes a day for it.

Code:
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/chynical/buu%20promo.gif[/img]
is it ok for a 3rd attempt on modeling?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is not a super buu, thats a kid buu, i can practically see the kid buu in it. it looks good for now.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
that is not a super buu, thats a kid buu, i can practically see the kid buu in it. it looks good for now.
I agree with you:yes:

BTW why do you forget the superbuu and make the kid buu :)

Best answers
you can see it's a kid buu because of the background that's a pic of kid buu I've seen be4

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, no, i actually meant that the face looks more like kid buu...

Best answers
of cause then it will be kid buu but just so i can use it for later when ill make super buu whats wrong with it what prevents it from being super buu (you kno the buu that made the geoncide attack and fought gotenks).
ill make the buu that absorbed picollo and gotenks after this one.

Best answers
thx for the reference pics they will come in handy well i was wrong the one i tried to make was that majin buu the first pic in the above post is it because the head is too narrow? or why does it resamble kid buu more than majin buu i need to kno so i can make All forms.

Best answers
well.. you don't have very much done, but it's not bad... you also forgot to end your code tags...

Best answers
ups ill correct that and yea its not much yet but its the part i have the biggest trouble to model you know eyebrows and maybe his chin but ill post that later.
i just cant wait til im done with that annoying face part so i finally can move on to making his hands cuz i have a special idea for that part i dont like other buu model hands they arent well fat enought his fingers tho he is buff are fat and i think i kno how to make a perfect set of hands but as i said im pretty green to this so maybe not... lol ill try my best anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.. act normal , like you can do better, grr, if you think so, post some stuff, this looks verry nice for a 3d model.
gj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm Wangster TCiccarelli is Metro-Tek he's the esf modeler/skinner and yes he can do better so I wouldn't talk like that.

Best answers
It's aight I guess.. you need to show more though.

*And Wangster.. act normal.

Best answers
yawn... nah let him i cant post the head cuz it wont be done this week..
why you ask? well i dunno if you have the time to model 24/7 but i only have like 15 minuttes a day and the last 2 days + tomorrow i cant cuz im visiting a mate and well i only model when im bored and theres nothing else to do so i guess you can count on that this head will be done in about 5 days MAYBE... if i get other plans i wont spend my sommer vacation on da comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom