My 3d renders

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't done this for awhile, so why not show it? i dare u to rip it, its already trademark.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to tell you this.... it really sucks. It is just a translucent tube, that has very BAD edges, so very jagy. Maybe try doing some lighting effects or add some texture to the tube, change the colour of the tube and background to compliment each other. Make the tube look like glass or something also think about changing the size of the tube in different places so it is not the save size all the way around.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god, how did u guys get so serious? I haven't done one in a while lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i forgot to analize it, thats why its so jagged

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I do agree. Fix them edges and it's too big.

Retired
Best answers
yeah don't think there are many people around here that really want to ripp that, no offence. but it looks quite easy. but as you said you havent done it in quite some time. so get back into it a bit ;) and show better work later on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UMMM...wow, we have been flamin slim too much latly, hes #21 on my wubers list!!! But as everyone said, its not so hard, you will be amazed by how cool lighting can make ur stuff looke, and maybe add some sweet textures, but its a good idea, maybe some 2d to top it off, goo luck ;)

Bolteh2

B
tutorial? -_-

looks jaggy indeed, i dont like it that much... you shouldve followed the tutorial a bit better imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom