My 1st scanned...2 , thread for jennyKitty

Best answers
I dunno if Jenny_Kitty wanted to post anything else on her topic , but cause of me and 2 other guys , Jenny_Kitty´s thread was closed , so here she has her topic again , hope there will no flaming be in this thread again!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mega, that thread is dead cos of your stupidity, and there is no point trying to get it back

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i thought it was because sith flamed the guy , wasnt it? or was it in a different thread?

Best answers
yea , it was cuz of sith and me were flaming eachother , maybe there would be some new great pics if the thread wouldnt be closed cuz of us , so i tried to bring it back without any flaming!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sith said

SIF that pic sux why are u all saying its cool

4xMega-Saiyajin your one sux even harder

Mega should not of replyed cos he should of known it would start a big flameing war, ohh well..

EDIT: Sith said that he would show u something better and then he said

my scanner is broke

HOW CONVENIENT! lets all just take his word for it... hehehe stupid person -.-

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Sith has some time to mull it over in the DMZ forums . . . I don't tolerate flaming someones creative work based on weak opinion. "That Sux" is hardly proper critiquing etiquette.

Best answers
thx guys that u r on my site , i know that i made some mistakes , too and that without me there wouldnt be any flaming in that thread , but like i said im sorry for that!!!

Retired
Best answers
yeah but why open a new thread. cuz in the end people werent interested about the first post content. they only flamed in the end. opening another one wont help ;)

Best answers
well i thought , that there r some great artworks again, which will be posted here (usually in the other thread) we couldnt see if the thread is closed, another thing is , that like i heard , cocumba banned the guys , so who should start to flame now?(dont say 4xMega... wil start flaming then =P)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have to agree with Judge on this thread's dubious exsistence. Jenny can get along fine with just one, even if it's closed. I'm sure she'll post an update :)

In the meantime, let this one die guys. Thanks.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
I do have to agree with Judge on this thread's dubious exsistence. Jenny can get along fine with just one, even if it's closed. I'm sure she'll post an update :)

In the meantime, let this one die guys. Thanks.
hey cocumba , you are an admin , u can close this thread if u dont want to have it! Or if u have the ability u can delete it , just do what u want, it was just good meaned by me, that was like another form of saying sorry!

Retired
Best answers
relax 4xmega. cuc meant no harm and neither did I. we just talk about this thread. dont worry we dont blame you. now plz relax

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin

Or if u have the ability u can delete it ,
just wanna say, you can delete it, if your the person who made the topic, u can del it :D

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

just wanna say, you can delete it, if your the person who made the topic, u can del it :D
really? Wow , i didnt know that , how do i do that?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit :notice: Top of screen click check box labeled "Delete Post?" :notice: Delete Now button.

Best answers
yea lol , i got it! Ive never seen that, thx so i know it for the next time!

what about this thread now? Should i delete it or not????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom