Best answers
I...didn't REALLY know wut to do...so I followed a tutorial, then after I finished making the object, I decided to change a bunch of stuff...and ended up with this. Critz plz

Best answers
Well dude, I've used 3D software before and I know its not easy, but I'm going to sound like a jerk for saying this but that image you've made is a little to much.. Its like chaos or something.

I'm just guessing but I think the image mite have turned out better without all the blur.. Then again.. it sorta looks like you mite have been going for a fire type of mess or something.. :devgrin:

(I'd rate it a 7 for your effort in making this cool image, but I didn't like the fact that it was making a pattern while still being complete chaos..)

BTW: One person told me that imperfections are what make things unique.. try to keep that in mind when making 3D objects.. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. dont mirror the image
2. dont blur
3. fire colors on blue backgrounds are impossible

i sound like an ******* now, and im sorry for that but you put alot of time in bringing a bad result, its easy to make nice stuff with 3d renders if you know how..

this would be an annoying post if i only told u what ur doing wrong, and not tell you how to improve it.. sooo:

make simple renders, not too complicated, render the scene from some different views..
then goto photoshop, make a new image of the wanted size, then put down those renders on screen mode, when it becomes very bright, press ctrl+shift+e (merge all), duplicate the layer, mirror it horizontal and vertical, then put it on multiply...
if it gets too dark again, put on some more renders in screen or overlay mode..
you can fix up the result with the burn and dodge tool...

i hope this works, if u got questions, ask them if u like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
layer modes are your friends and if u r ganna make abstract 3d renders stick to one color. u can do different shades of that color but it is best to stick with one color

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom