my 1st model edit. and i need a animator for it.

MaX

Best answers
http://wave.prohosting.com/~shask/ssj2gohanbded.zip look there for the pics but. i need some to animate him. please.. im learning animating so i would make that edit i did horrble.

Credits: S-Bolt for the ss2gohan head. Azn Dragon:for everything but the head. :)

pm me if u can animate this.... and after Animating done ill shrink its size so its around real kid ssj2gohan size. and then ill release it... COME ON POST BACK ALREADY THERES BEEN 20 VIEWS AND NO REPLYS.. its not a animater only thread Geeeeze..

Best answers
thats really wierd lookin, but anyways, u really shouldnt need an animator for an edit like that, all u have to do is import the body, delete the head, then import that ssj2 head and assign it under joints as "head" thats all u need to do

MaX

Best answers
??? speak english not l337 modeler talk

MaX

Best answers
is that rly u in your avatar?. or jsut some thing u made?. :) anyway i need somone to atleast take the smd of it all and compile it to a mdl and ill shriunk the size and release it :D. cause wehn i compile a mdl it has a error somthig about. Error cant find dargball_throw_blend.smd some thimg liek that

Best answers
yeah thats me in my avatar, and it is an easy edit, ok read this carefully, it should be all u need, import azns gohan, then delete his head, and save it as somethin like body.ms3d then import the ssj2 gohan and when the menu that says what u want to import comes up uncheck skeleton, then delete everything but the head of that gohan, then save it as somethin like head.ms3d, then open body.ms3d, then go to file->merge then click on head.ms3d, then on the right hand menu select the tab that says bones, or joints, i forget what it says its one of those, then select the bone that says head, then after that select the group "head" then click assign in the bones menu, then export it, that should be all u need

MaX

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
yeah thats me in my avatar, and it is an easy edit, ok read this carefully, it should be all u need, import azns gohan, then delete his head, and save it as somethin like body.ms3d then import the ssj2 gohan and when the menu that says what u want to import comes up uncheck skeleton, then delete everything but the head of that gohan, then save it as somethin like head.ms3d, then open body.ms3d, then go to file->merge then click on head.ms3d, then on the right hand menu select the tab that says bones, or joints, i forget what it says its one of those, then select the bone that says head, then after that select the group "head" then click assign in the bones menu, then export it, that should be all u need
im to lazy to do all that :/

Best answers
well thats the absolute easiest way to do it but oh well its ur decision

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget to weld it if you do that.

Now animate.. I can teach ya da basics but I sure hell aint gona do them myself. I am currently working on the anims for my own model and HELL that takes LONG. lol.

MaX

Best answers
its done. but i dont know how to make it a mdl file. and when i try to compile into a qc file it just has a error half way threw it. and i did what ya told me to fmt. :D. *edit* fix what on the legs? if its cause its torn thats good cause hes battle damaged :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MaX
its done. but i dont know how to make it a mdl file. and when i try to compile into a qc file it just has a error half way threw it.
PM me the details ok. :) I think I call help solving errors. :)

MaX

Best answers
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

i jsut need somone to take the ms3d file and the qc. and the bmp textures for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom