My 1st INDY -- "NothingNess"

Best answers
Well...it still needs work...and I know this HAS been done already.....but Im just discovering the miracles known as "Brushes" in PS 7 :laff: (lol...I know...I know....Im behind most people...bah! :rolleyes: )

I NEED to find a better font...but I was just goofin around and stuff....and I didnt really think about it until the end...

If anyone has any suggestions...please help me out :]

Best answers
I like the center part alot it would look better with out the boarder i think.

Heres a good font web site www.1001fonts.com but it has more then 1001 fonts lol go check them out :D

Best answers
Yeah...I usually go there...but I just couldnt find one with the right...feel to it :\

And...I kept the border...cuz I think it woulda looked boring/plain w/o it. Also...i think it looks *****in! :laff:

Best answers
wow hurt my eyes and the border needs lots of work

Best answers
other font site www.fontfreak.com . Looks good, but needs a lot off work, i would certainly work on the border or just remove it... I Like the rest, shouldn't be changed

Best answers
My god...why does everyone hate my border? thats like..the ONLY thing I like about it..... :S Oh well....

Bolteh2

B
the stuff centered = cool
border = reeeeaaaaal bad

and ehm, if everyone hates it and you love the border... then there is something wrong with you :p

Best answers
the stuff centered = cool
border = reeeeaaaaal bad

and ehm, if everyone hates it and you love the border... then there is something wrong with you :p
*PIMP SMACK OF DOOM!*

Shudap you...border pwnz...end of story :laff:

Best answers
lol im gonna say that border dont fit. it looks koo but it just dont fit with the picture..lol go ahead n smack me

Best answers
*Reaches like a PIMP AND SMACKS THE HO!*
:laff:

But seriously...at least SOMEONE LIKES THE BORDER...

Best answers
Wut exactly DONT u like about the border? it looks a little choppy and simple...but i like it cuz of the random lighting in areas....it makes it looks...sorta like water (you know...when it like...reflects when lookin underwater?....er...)

And yeah..the BG is plain...but i was just goofin around w/ brushes and crap...

Best answers
Looks weird.. o_O
I don't know, it looks ok, but then it looks weird... I dunno, good job anyway.

*Btw, what the hell is "indy" art? How is this piece of work .. "indy" art?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your boarder is good but doesn't belong, maybe you should put it around your sig, cuz your sig would look cool w/ a boarder :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really cant see teh watery look..

stix - indy art is any type of art any size you want

Best answers
uhhh...wut he said.

OK..back on to the topic....aside from the border ( :S ) what should i add/change?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice concept but if you get rid of the white part period it might look better. but it would take away from the artistic aspect.

the picture needs some type of border though. just keep working with it you should have no problem improving it.

6/10

Best answers
Yeah...but wut should i put in there instead? it seems like keepin it plain is the best thing to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom