Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Uhhhh what u smokin?

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • work harder cause its pretty bad..

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

MaX

Best answers
http://www.geocities.com/shask666/chomen.zip dl that it got the 2 pics in it..its a half human chicken thinger...lol...i dont plan i skining it or animating it...just felt like making somthing...itf somone wants to finish it they can..and if they use it for a mod..gime credits..hope ya like... ;)..EDIT: its 2552 Polys.

MaX

Best answers
:)

would somone even look at this...jeeze..been around a hour and all i see going on is NOTHING on mines..*crys* no one cares about me..WAHHHHHH!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks.... funny!
Maybe you shoul make a smoothshaded picture so we can see it better

== i don´t think the mods will like the double post==

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CHIKEN I LOVE chICKEDNS THEY ARE MY FAVORITE THING and is it a army CHIKEN?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPAM^^^^^^

On Topic: for some reason he looks like an oompa loompa o_O i cant really see what goes where

Bolteh2

B
ok, warning 3 for slim, dont be surprised if ur out soon...

MaX

Best answers
i guess it could be chicken army..but slim..are u like...:/) retarted...lol..no offence..

Best answers
It looks bad. Try going away from using basic shapes (cubes, spheres....) and do it poly by poly

Best answers
fudge up poly by poly. if he likes to to preshape its the best thing he could do. i say that because he got used to do preshape an pbp will let him start 20% again. btw the worlds best modlers use preshape ;)

Best answers
Holy geometric shapes, batman! Max, I believe whole-heartedly that you should start as an editor to make your models. It is much easier to dig around for pieces of models that would fit nicely and piecing it together into your own creation than to try the harder stuff right off the bat. As long as you do the proper things, like give credits, then your all set

MaX

Best answers
w00t bryggz like me he rly likes me...lol...poly by poly would take like 500 years for me to model lol..*listening to matrix music...

Best answers
Umm dude? is that really a model.. because in ADobe photoshop..3d rendering looks the eXACT same.. lol... Just asking, well in my oinion thats not a real model..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright guys, anymore spam in this thread and I'm handing out warnings. Let me give you some examples:

"w00t bryggz like me he rly likes me...lol...poly by poly would take like 500 years for me to model lol..*listening to matrix music..."

"Good Job =)"

"i guess it could be chicken army..but slim..are u like...:/) retarted...lol..no offence.."

Etc., etc.

Keep it on topic, and get a picture of that model into this thread ASAP.

Best answers
i'ts prety good for a first.....i think....lol was it hard to make? well i guess this post was spam so I need to ask a question.....the reason i ask if it was hard to make was becase i would like to start modeling but i was wondering if anyone could start me of with basics, or that sort of thing..plz get back to me if u can... I"m sorry for posting this in this thread..plz forgive me o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom