My 1st Anime Music Video!!!!

Best answers
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SCBZAUZOTG8Q19RCJ5J21RL54

I just made this in about 30 min :D i like it hehe any 1 know where eles i can host it? that 1 doesn't last for too long :(

6.69 MB and the Movie is The return of Fusion, Song: Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

i also messed up on the 1st part haha i put is insted of if :p, what can i say it's my 1st haha

Best answers
that movie isn't out in america yet and i liike that song ahha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God man u call that a music video >_>?? Cmon its just 1 clip, next time atleast make a lot of them that match to the music >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I say anything, know that I say it as constructive criticism and nothing more.

I have no idea where your thirty minutes went. To me that looked like four parts of the film played in order. The synching is non-existent, the only effects are the ones already present in the intro, the quality is poor and the burned in subtitles more so, the context is bizzarre (Goku never hated Janemba, he was amused by him), and the content is unusual; Goku and Vegeta or Gogeta vs. Super Janemba would've been much more fitting with the song.

What program did you use?

2/10 :S

Best answers
The song was a good choice. Your video on the other hand was terrible, even for your first. It's important too listen too the song a good number of times before making a video with it and try and actually understanding what's the meaning behind the song. In this case, the meaning behind this song has to do with a rivalry/relationship struggle between two people who dislike each other style and ways but at heart, still somewhat love and care for each other. This wouldve fit goku and vegeta much better, even though that wouldn't of been enough to fit the song well either but it would made for a much better first video overall.

You basically just threw in random clips with each other, you didn't even try too make a decent amv. It should take you more then 30 mins just to come up with a decent concept of a amv. You should ask yourself questions like for example.

How am i going to begin my amv?
How am i going end it?
What kinda of story do i wanna tell?
Do i have quality resources to make one?

I strongly suggest you go and watch some other ones from professionals and pay more attention to detail about them. Also, i have this movie on dvd and the quality is excellent. You can order this movie from anywhere so the whole ordeal about it not being released here it just more or less an excuse unless you don't have the money then you can still find a high quality one online somewhere and download one.

Best answers
lol no it's not where i am and the only place i could get it was in Jap. so :( and i made another and took my time on it it's better i think and it acually has some story :D this 1 took me a while since i watched it over and over and the quality is as high as it goes as far as the Vid i have some perfict quality movies but Windws Movie Maker wont open them :( i wanna do alot of them in 1 video but this is the only 1 it works with i goto find a diff. program, this 1 is getting on my nerves lol

http://rapidshare.de/files/3599888/Goku_and_Vegeta.wmv.html

Just Finnished uploading it, i tryed to match the Voises with the characters as much as possable lol some didn't work from the timing of the rest of the video.... THERE YA GO ENJOY HAHAH

Best answers
You just basically ignored everything everyone previously said didn't you? or you misunderstood us. Listen carefully my little amv newbie.

That video was basically part 2 too your 1st one which is the last thing anyone wanted too see. The song was a great choice, once again, it would"ve been perfect for goku and vegeta, but the way you had everything set up, made the outcome horrible once again. Your timing was just alittle bit better, but they seemed rather lucky. I feel right now your showing me that your misunderstanding everything being said here, either that or ur just not paying enough attention.

Here are some things i suggest you do.

1. Get an instrumental song that has no words in it. This way, you can work on your timing which is a very important aspect when making a anime music video. Without any words, you won't have to worry about setting up a story and timing the video at once.

2. Don't use those clips ever again, throw them away right now or do whatever you want too with them, just please don't use them in another amv, because it just dosen't work at all for you right now or nor will it ever will due to it's horrible quality.

3. Allow someone else to also help you out with some of your resources for a amv. Also, always spend more then atleast 15 hours on an amv and check over it constantly when you have the time.

4. Always download other videos and take notes or compare it with yours too see how much you need to improve. Also, dont try to do any lip sync meaning match the voices with the characters at all in your videos, you"ll have to wait until your much more experinced then you are now.

5. If you did not understand anything and everything i just said, i strongly suggest you pursue gfx or something else other then amv.

Strongly Suggested Side Note: Do not post another video within 24 hours, until you sure it has improved.

Now, you say that you have some high quality videos, but wmm won't accept them, what kinda file types are they? Also trust me, you don't need a new program, wmm is a perfect program for beginners like yourself.

Best answers
.RM if you can get them to work on it i will fall in love with you :p i understand everything you said add me on MSN if you would plz i have alot to learn and i have no songs with no words haha POLEEEZ!

Best answers
.RM if you can get them to work on it i will fall in love with you :p i understand everything you said add me on MSN if you would plz i have alot to learn and i have no songs with no words haha POLEEEZ!
I guess there won't be any falling in love here boy, because windows movie maker dosen't support real media at all as far as i know and there's no way around that fact. I would add you if i actually knew your msn email address, i checked your profile and the page wouldn't load for some reason so you going to have to tell me it, if you want me to help you out. Also, just a quick question for preperation? what all anime cartoons do you watch or better yet what anime do you watch the most? but i think i can already guess that but i"ll let you awsner it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As an AMV artist myself, I'd have to say that was......well.......bad. Sorry, but I'm not going to be nice about it. That was just plain awful.

0/10

Make something with better quality, better timing, and a better story. Don't just take clips and slap on music and call it art. 30 minutes should be how long it takes to sync the first few seconds with the song. not make the whole AMV.

So yeah...0/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was slightly better, whether accidental or purposeful there were two synch moments and a lot more decent action. However you're still lacking just about everything else, doesn't look like you listened to any of our points :S

3/10

Best answers
Well, alright now i have your email address, but you still ignored my question.

Also, just a quick question for preperation? what all anime cartoons do you watch or better yet what anime do you watch the most?

Best answers
www.criticalstrikepress.com/host/goku.wmv

that was my first (and only) DBZ AMV. The video quality is bad, the song wasn't a great choice (I did it to prove it could be done) but it has the timing and meaning people have been telling you to work on. This thing was done only with WMM, but hard work can make the timing work well.
This thing didn't take me 30 mins, it took several days. I would suggest aiming for something like this since it's not that great.

Best answers
sry lol i watch all kinds of anime mostly all thats out in america :D and a lil naruto tat i have(you never added me aahahaha)

Best answers
Volosity said:
sry lol i watch all kinds of anime mostly all thats out in america :D and a lil naruto tat i have(you never added me aahahaha)
^_^ Oh ok i think i have a good idea then now, that's good. And i didn't add you because you never awnsered my question so i thought u were no longer interested. But i can see you still are now, thankz for replying i"ll be sure too add you later on today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom