my 15 min brolli skin by metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey sonic whats with the sig? fealing lonely? want my atention?? :\

Best answers
every since i joined some mods ive been skinning 24/7 im trying to get on a popular dbz mod like esf or dmz.... i hate being on the mods wit no fans

Best answers
sword why dont you come over here and give me some head... j\k im not gay unless your a girl, then the offer stands....masta told me its my brolly skin comes out good there might be a spot on the team for me... so im goin gto work to my full potentiol and not just slack like i was doing before

Best answers
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

nice skin metro, but i just realized something... i took a picture of brolly with the skn map backwards lol... i was wondering why it wasn't looking good then i figured it out... ill post a pic when i get on that comp later...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: one more thing...

Originally posted by sonic834
well, yours look like it was drawn in ms paint by some indian who is high on weed with a stick up his ass... [/B]
HEY!

I'm part native you steer or queer Texan! :p

Best answers
lol sorry... well anyway i was looking at the skin and i said DAMN THIS SUCKS... so i inspected and if you read up above, i had the god damn skinmap backwards... anyway here is what it should have looked like with the skinmap on the front... enjoy :) and give comments...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Re: Re: my 15 min brolli skin by metro *update*

Originally posted by sonic834

omg, thats total bs, you spent like 2 hours on that skin, and dont lie, i know you did...

and to antonio, dont say its better than mine because i really did spend 15 min or less and this fool spent like 3 hours on it, so stfu you stupid freak who thinks your cool because you made some gay script and took other people's model...
Jealousy eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Re: Re: my 15 min brolli skin by metro *update*

Originally posted by ssj4spitfire

Jealousy eh?
I think he was Jealouse too, sonic allways flames other modelers, its retarded -.-

Best answers
yeah i remember the days when he used to be -dbz- android 16 and got banned

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, Sonics cool and all but hes gotta stop flaming. I'm not saying I don't flame but he flamed the dude when his skin was amazing :S

Best answers
sonic cant skin for ****... im sorry to say... he takes other people skinmaps and does a little work over them... like that on for brolly was from bfp... but he you gotta start somewhere.... i started like 6 months ago and im still improving. so my advice to sonic is do everything your self and if it comes out sucky dont sweat it because there is always going to be some one better then us non pros.

Best answers
really........LOL :D

When I sAid HEAD.......Look at The BROLLY Skin......HE DOSENT HAVE A HEAD.......!! YA' Know A little Round thing Over his neck!!!

Im A Boy...........got it!

Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
sonic cant skin for ****... im sorry to say... he takes other people skinmaps and does a little work over them... like that on for brolly was from bfp... but he you gotta start somewhere.... i started like 6 months ago and im still improving. so my advice to sonic is do everything your self and if it comes out sucky dont sweat it because there is always going to be some one better then us non pros.
omg dude that bs i used that skinmap for a brolly skin for a friends dbz pack for bfp and I REDID THE ENTIRE SKIN ON A DIFFERENT SKIN MAP... dude your so gay, you used to be cool, what happened? now whenever i make a skin you just diss it and make up lies about it... ill get you back man for all this bs your spreading...

also, i know your a better skinner than me cuz you have been doing this much longer than me...

Best answers
dood i stil the same way its just i hate when people post there work and say its all theres and its not.. im just telling everyone that the armor on the body wasnt yours...

Best answers
OMG DUDE! I SWEAR I DID ALL OF THE SKIN INCLUDING THE ARMOR ALL OVER EXCEPT THE SHIN GUARDS! (the ones NOT shown in the second picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom