my 15 min brolli skin by metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
my 15 min brolli skin by metro *update*

15 mins to make, not nearly done witht he chest the skin dont look to good from this pic because when i converted it to gif i frigged it up... but this is it so far....

Best answers
thanks when i do the arms im going to make vains going down them and the chest i still have to finsh

Best answers
Wow!

It looks really cool i think!

I agree to the others!
BUt the head really really suck!;)

Best answers
yea im at school right now and im board as hell when i get home i finsh the model after a go to circut city and get a job app..
~peace

Best answers
Anyways, when u finish it, then please send me one of those letter thingy's.....lol.....cant wait to see when the skin is done o_o

keep on the great work thingy, that you are doing :p

Best answers
lol,the head really sux lol

but its very kewl a good model!!! Only thing wondering me, is that he is a bit small

Best answers
3 hours my ass... the skinmapping took a while but not the chest hahaha you actually think that would take 3 hours.... hahaha your funny.... lmao

Best answers
well, whatever, i think its looks very unrealistic, no color tones, just a plain anime looking skin...

Best answers
one more thing...

o yeah, in my post, you said this....
it looks like ms paint
well, yours look like it was drawn in ms paint by some indian who is high on weed with a stick up his ass...

Best answers
nice job metro. youve improved a lot since that ssj4 goku =P. keep up the good work. his biceps dont look right. it shouldnt be made up of 3 muscles o_O

model needs some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom