Mw_LionsGateBridge FINAL!

Best answers
I donno...but I have a feeling that the black wires doesn't quite "fit" with the bridge itself...if you make the bride all metal (except the surface of the road which will be cement of course) it may fit more...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TAz00 said:
hehe ^^ Sorta futureristic

No fair teasing us with 1.2 :( :p

I guess i could make them driveable, but not in a sense u can go anywhere u like...

I like the white :'( The marble thing sorta fits in with it, like a whole bridge build of it, is sorta newish design.

Oh and even though i ran a full vis of 14 hours, it still has major lagg isues
Actually, I played this MP map a while ago. It was called Truck or something. You can trucks that you could actually turn like a real car. It was for CS.

Best answers
Its the entity Func_Vehicle, it dosnt come with the sdk, the cs team coded it themselves...

Best answers
yoo Taz00 great job! i cant w8 to play that map. two questions:

1: if u can drive in the cars, would it then be possible to run down other players?

2: if the bridge is destroyable, like in the middle or something, would cars driving close to it fall down the gap into the river and explode?

3: would it be possible to add ppl walking in the sides of the street? *hint*GTA mode!! MUWHAAHAAH!!!!!*hint*

oh well that was 3 questions... i got nothing else to say that this map is gonna pwn like ur other great and friggin hilarius maps :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zorb, I will answer all three questions for you in one word. No.

Best answers
*Agrees with Optional* *Has Burning desire to flame*

1: Yes, if the player stood in the car's path (Duh)
2: No, No, and No
3: NO, GTA models are GTA models, NOT Half-Life Models...

I guess thanks....

Best answers
Well first of all look at my last message...second I've found the spaces between the lanes on the bridge are a lil be "annoying"..lol...in the real bridge there aren't any spaces or islands between the lanes...can you kinda fix that too??

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take a good look at the entire map, is it accurate to the real thing? No, it even has palm trees. Taz00 is not on a constant request fixing spree, you know.

Best answers
So it has some more lanes, and dosnt look "Intirely" acurate :p lol But i think its good, otherwises ppl couldnt fall down between em and die in real life ^^

Best answers
hmm map looks really good but i would want two vehicles....a bus and a tank....now think of this one guy gets in a drives it with a little slit to look out of while another guy can sit where the hatch opens and fire ki blast like a machine gun....and maybe MAYBE make a RAMP so that its possible to try and jump the river in a couple places maybe!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
3: NO, GTA models are GTA models, NOT Half-Life Models...

dont see why not... if you can get max payne 2 models into HL, why not gta...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTA models are not only too high poly models. Have you ever seen a .mdl file in your gta directory? No, that's because they are compiled into one big file wich cannot be opened with the common model editing softwares.

Second, taz00 is mapping these vehicles, they are not models.

Best answers
Checkplease said:
hmm map looks really good but i would want two vehicles....a bus and a tank....now think of this one guy gets in a drives it with a little slit to look out of while another guy can sit where the hatch opens and fire ki blast like a machine gun....and maybe MAYBE make a RAMP so that its possible to try and jump the river in a couple places maybe!!
Its all quite possible, even the jump. As it will drive like a Train >_< Since i dont think the esf is gonna be adding vehicles like in cs...

Updates? Yes i compiled it again today, and this time it DIDNT take 14 hours, only 2 hours and 47 mins, if it works, i dunno .. yet. Im not going to add vehicles untill 1.2 is out. But when 1.2 comes out, it will be only hours before u have the map with vehicles on it :) yay

Meaning im allready working on the vehicle thing so its ready for gaming when the time is.

I will prolly update the map if it works good after i test it now...

Thank you!

- TAz00

[EDIT]

NEW VERSION UP

Use the link on the first Post

[/EDIT]

Best answers
ok now im double posting ^^

VeGeTa14 said:
nice nice, any updates?
Yes, when i get home today i will see if i can get the compile to work, and u will have a nearly non laggy map. :yes:

- And i have put the schoolbus in, u can go into it, but u cant "drive" anywhere.

- I have 2 other cars ready, they just need texturing and details.

- Cold Steel made me a new texture for the bridge, so that looks pretty cool now =)

O_O So keep close

Best answers
New Updates Woooo

It took a bit more time than a day, but here it is!!
New Updates And everything :yes:

I have added
- Scool bus
- New Texture
- Fixes
- Added to the bridge
- Tweaked it further

Everyone who downloaded the map must redownload it

http://members.lycos.co.uk/taz00/Mw_Lionsgatebridge_Pics/New/mw_lionsgatebridge0000.JPG
http://members.lycos.co.uk/taz00/Mw_Lionsgatebridge_Pics/New/mw_lionsgatebridge0001.JPG

Download here...
Only Rar Version Cuz u save 1.2 Mb Of Space

Gimme Critz

[EDIT] This is gonna be on it, it will get textured.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/taz00/Mw_Lionsgatebridge_Pics/Supra.GIF
[/EDIT]

Best answers
The bridge is destroyable?? :shocked:

Euhm even the least detail on the bus would do it good.
A less fluorescent yellow would also be preferable.

And do you plan on inserting dragonballs?

XXX

Best answers
What part of the bridge is destroyable ? i cant seem to find it >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom