music video's

Best answers
i would like to make a DBZ music video... but the only problem is that I don't know how to make one!

Could someone tell me wich program I need to make it, and when it would be ready how to put it on my signature so that everyone can see it?

tnx.

Best answers
yeah i have made about four or five music vids for dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Windows Movie Maker is a good tool to make music video's I made 2 one of Trunks and one of Vegetto there my very first videos if you want to see them im on AIM.
AIM:VegettoRuleZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft, n00bs..

Music video stuff

DVD rom too rip your episode from, or ps2 pluged into your pc

Adobe Prem is the best imo editer but theres also

media pro and Edit stuidos

if your riping from video, best thing to get is a ATI ALL-IN-WONDER Rage pro, its a very good card to get footage from video and cutting it into smaller parts

Best answers
"pfft, n00bs..

Music video stuff

DVD rom too rip your episode from, or ps2 pluged into your pc"

well... man dont flame them, jeez man im not a noob i make music vids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you make videos with Move maker hahaha

thats n00b stuff, get out some cash and spend it, and get off dbz and onto real anime

let me guess, all rock music? haha

Best answers
okay thanks guys(and girls):) ;)

now all I have to do is learn how to use movie player....:cry: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a suggestion for a movie. A Tribute to cell, with Scum of the Earth as the song.

Best answers
1) I wouldn't double post if I was you, there's a edit button (not acting like mod just making a friendly suggestion).

2) To use movie maker just get some files then import them (the link thing is in file I think) then just put them in the order you want and you ccan also add music.

Best answers
2) To use movie maker just get some files then import them (the link thing is in file I think) then just put them in the order you want and you ccan also add music.

and where on the internet could I find them?

Best answers
Start off using Pinnacle Studio 7, it's pretty simple, does most of what you'll need.

When you understand video, go for Adobe Premiere, I downloaded it yesterday and I find it pretty confusing, but atleast it does everything I need.

Best answers
Originally posted by Angel_Sephiroth
and where on the internet could I find them?
Well, if you want clips from episodes then your canna have to buy the video then import it, there's no other way COUGH KaZaA COUGH.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude KaZaA = WAREZ dude dont post that kind of stuff here your gonna get the thread closed and you could get on serious trouble anyaway I cant live without KaZaA........

Best answers
Okay I have made a video.... but I have a little problem... I can't get any music on it!! How should I do this?

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Dude KaZaA = WAREZ dude dont post that kind of stuff here your gonna get the thread closed and you could get on serious trouble anyaway I cant live without KaZaA........
You flame me and then talk about it yourself!

On Topic: just import a music file, then put it on that timeline at the bottom, then just add the clips then you should have a movie with music, plus you can shorten the music to it's easy just click near the end, hold and drag.

Best answers
OK, movie is made, music is set, its all going wel, exept I almost don't hear the music while all my settings are on maximum.

talk about problems...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom