Music vid program

Best answers
I fell like making a new music vid but my software is bit outdated now in that department and cant support some of the new codex as in importwise just wanted know if anyone knows good one that supports all codex even RM and dont say windows movie maker i h8 that crap

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're prolly not gonna get RM to import into anything really. But Adobe Premiere is some of the best vid editing software out there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adobe Premier > All if you can run it. Whenever I use it it creates a 2gb cache (which is fine now I have a new HDD to compensate) as well as using anything between 200-300mb of RAM. If that's not an issue then it's all you'll ever need.

I don't know why you don't like Movie Maker, DiZ uses it (Movie Maker 2) and his AMV's are amazing, and I made my first AMV on it with no troubles. Also, RM sucks, I didn't know people were still using it.

Best answers
for size and quilty some reason RM pwns all now its very scary, iv seen a Dvd quilty music vid made in RM which was only 5mb which is sweet, but ill prob end up converting my music vid to RM for size reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom