MUSIC QUIZ !!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this like "Guess that song" or something?

...WTF is this crap. Opening with something a little less J-pop would be a good way to get some replies. If you havent heard that specific song before, you cant identify it as its all done with a computer and theres no room for specific sounds and styles of instrumentals to come through. Without this, its nigh impossible to tell who wrote the song as everyones computer generated beats sounds the same. The other problem is that every Japanese singer Ive ever heard sounds like every other Japanese singer Ive heard.

With my knowledge of J-pop, Ill guess its the same person that did the song from Gundam, simply because its the only other song of its genre that Ive heard start to finish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, I was gonna guess, but god knows what that is. I'd voice my opinion, but it's exactly the same as frsrblch's, so just read his a second time for me.

Best answers
I can tell you it isn't Two-Mix (the artist who did Gundam music)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno why anyone would think that was Two-Mix >_>" Two-Mix didnt do the modern Gundam music.

well the start is Reason, so im guessing Nami Tamaki made it, and its some remix, actually, im sure its a remixed version of one of her songs.
With your knowledge of music, you shouldnt have bothered posting fsrblch

Best answers
I figured the remix but with using it from the actual anime......at least that was what i assumed due to the crappy quality of the remix and the sounds and lazers that didn't allow me to hear any of the words...but i will get the final answer since i also have this song somewhere within my 20,000 song list, listening closely and trying to deceipher a few key words to make sure it is what i think it is

Best answers
Well it is a quiz though.. random picked music....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A quiz, about a japanese song, when the majority of the users on this board are NOT japanese... go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom