Muscleup

Best answers
In the 1.2.3 version, Trunks and Vegeta in their ultra ssj form they had too little muscles, cant you make their muscles much biggier in the 1.3 realese? :D
I dont suppose its too hard to do it!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
v1.2.3 has no Ultra SSJ by default. Everyone has 1 transformation, so I'd assume you are referring to ECX or another addon.

Best answers
yes, im talking about ECX. If the 1.3 version will have ultrassj and frieza 100%, it would be very cool that they have alot of muscle

Best answers
oh man, it would be nice if they where there, but trunks would do, if he has much muscle :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Will there be any visual distinction on characters that are powered up? Such as swelling of limbs, glowing of auras, twitching of eyebrows, loss of pupils and or gritting of the teeth? Or is it all just handled by numbers? Lame lame numbers.

Best answers
Alright, i have another suggestion, I´m not sure if you can do it but i will still go for it, my thought is that the maps like planet namek and planet earth have some kind of core and if that core is damaged then the planet will blow up!
Can you do it?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Maps are pretty much built round a plane. And they are not destructible.

Allthough you may have given me an idea that would possibly work on 1.2 though XD

And MAYBE the final. Id have to check with Dalte on that.

Best answers
alright, i have thought about the planet destruction core. Have you played lbz3d. it has total destructiv maps, but it dosnt have very good graphics, if you check it ot, would you be able to ake a map like that on the final realese.
You can download the game here:
http://lbz3d.com/

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh to make an completely destructive map would take a plenty of time i guess. ^^
Aren't destructive objects enaugh for you? :D
btw. If an object gets destroyed, does it show an animation or is it just like in 1.2.3, that the objects just vanish? Thx for any awnser. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh to make an completely destructive map would take a plenty of time i guess. ^^
Aren't destructive objects enaugh for you? :D
btw. If an object gets destroyed, does it show an animation or is it just like in 1.2.3, that the objects just vanish? Thx for any awnser. :)
Actually if the mapper put time in to it, the objects in 1.2.3 would also show animations. Its pretty easy to do, but you do require extra models for the sub parts.

@The destructible thing. Not even frostbite 3 is capable of doing that in 3D space. Not to mention you would end up having floating isles and such. Destruction of that level will stay in 2D games for a while im afraid. The processing required for correct physics simulation is just to much. Just look at what happens to Minecraft if you build a dam and then blow it up releasing the watter. The entire thing laggs up. And its made out of blocks.

Best answers
Yeah Grega, i didnt think of it that way.
Ok, i have a question, which engine is esf final made in?

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
thx Grega for the quick awnser! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom