CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i use a different style thats not like the one zereth uses. theyre both good in my opinion, but for starting skinners this is easier. i wont make this based on a skinmap since no skinmap is l33t enough for my skills (yeah right)

this is ONLY for photoshop users (i dont have FFD4B2sp, not sure if it works with that)

anyway, first you got this cool skin color, i used FFD4B2

make a new layer. then, with the polygonal lasso tool (press L to use it) draw a deflicted circle (the chest area) and stroke it with a darker (much) tone of your skin color (have it stroke inside with a 4 pixel size.) DO NOT DESELECT YOUR BOOB!

now while you have it selected, create a new layer and lay it under the outline, without deselecting. now, use a darker tone of your skin color that is darker than the skin but lighter than the outline. with the airbrush (the one with 100 written under it) gently stroke around the outline. have it remain selected and do not deselect or else i will hire a prostitute to come and pleasure you, and while you are asleep she will shoot you with a ****in shotgun.

create a new layer and lay it under the outline, but over the other layers. with the brush with 65 under it, get ready for the job. now select the original skin color that you had, and pick a bit lighter tone. have it be really close to white. stroke the middle of the boob ONCE. now it should look better. you may now DESELECT!

go to your layer with a dark skintone which you stroked around the outline, change the opacity until you like it. now you will see a nice chest with an evil dark outline.

go to the outline layer and select it. go to filter>blur>guassian blur and use it with a radius from anywhere between 5.0 and 8.0

now go to the layer with the gentle stroke around the outline, and clean up the area around the boob with the smudge tool or the eraser tool. you are done with half the chest area! mirror all the stuff you did for the right. for other parts like arms and stuff, i wont do that here. i tought you the basics, so be creative!.

(to Zereth/Omni|x: told you i was the king :) )

If you have any questions, please hesitate to ask. i WILL NOT answer them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm nice but u said never use filter on skinning :devsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom