mummra skin

Best answers
well i have no idea how to skin as i have never done it, just done ps artwork. Right now i just put the colors down....lol skinning is a lot harder then it looks.....getting all the stupid pieces to not bend everywhere. Like i have no idea why that lighter thing on the top of his head is all screwed up. ANyways please do not be incredibly mean as this isvery little work, just picked some colors and stuff basically. I also dont know where this guy is from either or who made it, somebody released an sdk a while ago and i totally forgot where i dl it from. Oh well here it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..the skin looks to cartoonish imo..needs some shading and outlining..

Best answers
ya i basically just put some colors down so far. Glad im going in the right direction lol. Anyways can i make the chin rounder with the skin? or make that deformed part of his gold helmet thing look correct?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is by Nasalhair, and was released as an sdk by Showster, leader of Rivalry of Legends

Best answers
you got the idea of how to skin down pretty well. however, it looks like you used MSPaint to create the skin, i would recommend Adobe Photoshop 7.0 though it's not freeware.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg, it's mumra from thundercats !!

It's okay for a beginning skinner. Keep working on the skills though ;)

Best answers
i saw another pic of this guy so i decided to do work on this for a tiny bit again. I cant really say this is an improvement because i think it looks worse now lol, i basically just put outlines on a few things and now he looks dirty. Anyways this is it his face is really boring in the pic i have, its just like one color and thats it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks better....more details in it,nice progress.
but it stil needs some shading near the eyes...mouth and such..

Best answers
=_=....omg...mummra is the bad guy from thunder cats?...u know...thunder thunder thuner cats...thunder cats are loose...dun nun!!!....lol i still remember the theme song...=P andyways he was like the main badguy in the show...man..thats an oooold show...its like 30 yrs old..>.<

Best answers
wahoooo someone is trying at the rol sdks !!! keep going buddy!

I may release a rol "GOKU" ( yes thats right ;-) ) sdk if theres interest

Best answers
haha ya showster, i just wanted to try skinning and most other sdk's i downloaded wouldnt open in 3dsmax...so i have mummra :smile: I did the stomach it was fun because everything didnt stretch so crazy around...though i dont think he is meant for a 6 pack :)
Oh ya and marauder, i was trying to find the place where to put shading for the mouth...but it was too hard lol...ill try later.

Best answers
crap, he is supposed to have this red circle on his chest....oh well, i like those pecs :)

Best answers
Dno if you need this but i thought it'd be good to show a pic of that red circle thingy on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom