Mumm Ra

Best answers
Been a while since I showed something, heres something a friend has produced ... weighs in at around 2200 polygons

hopefully I should be able to post some images of my link model and orc in this thread later!

anyhows piece show :D

Best answers
heres the 2 other models :)

around 1500 polys

around 2200 polys, I am uploading a video of this almost complete with a basic animation prolly post it later....

all c&c very much welcomed

later show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those models look ****ing cool man...the 1st and 3rd rock, the 2nd one is nice but i like the others more :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laff: yeah i remeber the show it looks great man

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Rivalry of Legends.

Link looks great. Dunno about the skin on that orc though, post a fully emissive lighting version and then i'll comment on it.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nufing wrong with it, looks good, just add some highlights to the muscled (higher areas) and it'll look great. Although in q3 sometimes you may not wanna do this if u using some of the shader commands. Are u using any? (eg teh shiny effects, etc)

Best answers
Element4q2 said:
Nufing wrong with it, looks good, just add some highlights to the muscled (higher areas) and it'll look great. Although in q3 sometimes you may not wanna do this if u using some of the shader commands. Are u using any? (eg teh shiny effects, etc)
should be giving him some glowing eyes and metallic war axe thats about it.

Element are you a skinner ?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I've been known to skin a bit :) More into the modelling side of things at the moment, but i still enjoy the odd skin or two.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wellllllll, i don't have much to do until my work starts on a Naruto-based mod (still underground atm) just finishing of my Naruto model for them at the moment. So i guess i'm not what you could call over-occupied :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom