Multiple personality disorder

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some doctor guy i just had an appointment with said there is a chance the i have mpd (multiple personality disorder) it is kind of possible (for the last 2 years iv'e been going to a behaviour skool) only last year started going back slowly to my normal high skool (2days a week or so) i only have 2days left at the at "naremburn mental ward" aka skool (sydney , aus) , but meh , the reason i got sent there is coz i bashed this guy for sayying crap about my deceased farther , bacon offcers were called and there didn't really care simply coz of what the guy said , i also called a teacher a b**** coz she was telling me to go to the deputie's office for something i didn't even do ,

i don't know how i could possibly have got mpd in any other form (i live 2 skool lives) one of my m8's friends also has mpd

pepole with mpd are known to also differ in there personality really fast if they get pissed off heaps (it use to happen to me a lot) but i sunno , probably maybe some doctor that is still in training

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
bacon offcers were called
BACON OFFICERS :O!

But I hope you can get back into the normal High School rotation :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MPD is a very touchy subject.
Often times it's an invented disease...meaning, you could be told you may have it, and immediately begin displaying symptoms.

I don't know much about it, but be careful, and be skeptical unless true symptoms occur.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
MPD is a very touchy subject.
Often times it's an invented disease...meaning, you could be told you may have it, and immediately begin displaying symptoms.

I don't know much about it, but be careful, and be skeptical unless true symptoms occur.

Yeah, this for the most part is right. I'm actually surprised that he called it multiple personality disorder. As far as I know it's been renamed disassociative identity disorder.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yes, tis a weird system ,as long as you don't flip out and go insane on someone and rape the children, you should be fine.

ZOMG BACON OFFICERS >_<

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.sidran.org/didbr.html

In Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-IV (American Psychiatric Association, 1994), Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) was changed to Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), reflecting changes in professional understanding of the disorder resulting from significant empirical research.
In 1994. Bad luck if you do have DID. Good luck on getting things figured out, guy.

BUT THE BACON OFFICERS ! >_< ~Magus

I ate bacon for breakfast today ~Deman

roflsyrups colors! ... BACON OFFICERS?! ~Magus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chances are, if you had a traumatic childhood(I don't mean pansy crap, but a REALLY traumatic childhood) or are chronically and clinically unable to handle severe stress(like myself) you may end up having a minor case. It has also been known to show up from severe and overwhelming feelings like inadequacy. This is true. But if you have a shrink tell you it first, in all likelyhood, it will be invented.....but if stuff like that happens beforehand, such as periods of missing memory where people say you act differently, or even with entirely different accent, or even different sexes or sexual preferences, you may have DID.

This is probably covered in that article. I know alot of this already because I have studied alot of psychology for personal interest reasons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"or even different sexes or sexual preferences"

Im sure that would create quite the awkward situation. Good luck with the... uh... bacon. 'fraid I dont know much about DID or MPD though.

Best answers
My girlfriend has a Disassociative Disorder. She doesn't have multiple personalities or anything, but when she's really stressed out, she sometimes loses the abililty to focus on anything, and has trouble percieving things that normally are no problem. It's tough though, because there's really nothing I can do to help her when she has an attack, except be there and support her as best I can. I know that's really the most important thing, but I still wish i could do more.

If you do have a similar condition, then just try to do your best with learning more about it and the best ways to deal with it. And take the time to inform your friends and loved ones about it, so they know how best they can help you, if and when they need to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , my dad did die during my child hood ((we wnt to a beach that had no life guards , i got caught in a rip and my dad tried to save me , but he hit his head on a rock , fell unconsious and drowned) if only............. i kinda feel responsible thou , i was only 7 when this happened , i should of listned a little more carefully , it was kinda hard to hear him

just to day i was watching oprah (borred off my arse) and watched all these stories on how other people died and so on and how people felt responsible for his wife and two dog's deaths , he jump started his car and left his wif'es car running , it filled the house with fumes and they ened up eventually suficating from those carbo minoxide fumes) he came home and found his wife dead along with his 2 dogs

IF THERE IS LIFE , THEN WHY IS THERE DEATH , WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE , WHY ARE WE HERE , THE BIBLE NEVER ANSWERED EVERYONES QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
IF THERE IS LIFE , THEN WHY IS THERE DEATH , WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE , WHY ARE WE HERE , THE BIBLE NEVER ANSWERED EVERYONES QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Keep this on topic please. Don't turn it into a religious debate.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great , now every1 wants to give me ****

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
No...I'm sure they don't...let's not do random spamming, alright? o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well for talkin smack about your deceased father, who saved your life, don't see no reason why you wouldn't hit him...

I guess the whole "multpiple personality" thing is serious, never looked too much into that, cept in Secret Window or Lord of the Rings. maybe some form of mediatation could merge the two sides?

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
Settle down, its only the internet. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom