Multiplayer Game Modes

Best answers
Just a suggestion to add up with the rest of the existing game modes ... how about a "duel" mode ... a sort of resemblence with the duel type of Jedi Outcast ... perhaps let player wait spectating still or moving around but disallow any beam or dmg so at least you can move and look at the currently two guys fighting ... thus rotating every time a winner comes around ... like i said a sort of JK2 game mode type ... dunno what do you think? :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the JKII duel mode would be fun in ESF, but a Tenchi Ichi Budokai mode would be awesome.

Best answers
yep fill me in here too cause im not sure i know what a budokai mode is ... what is the difference?

Best answers
a round based mode would be cool
something like last man standing
and if he wins he gets a wish

Best answers
Well I posted a suggestion for a tournament mode. Which is exactly like Jedie Outcast way. Winner stays on, Loser waits in line.

Also, how about a battle royal? Like Counter-strike if you die you wait. The winner gains bonus pl.

Also there should be a rule like no flying. This would make the fighting a bit more interesting. But the melee system should be improved still.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tenkai Ichi Budokai (or something like that I can't remember exactly) means World Martial Arts Tournament in Japanese. We were talking about having a game mode identical to fighting in the World Martial Arts Tournament. Sounds like a good idea to me, what do you guys think?

Best answers
Tenchi ichi?

Isnt it Tenkaichi Budokai?

and yeah a mode like that will roxorx your boxors!!

i can see it now....

Chitenga-----------\
{bot}Gogeta------/----------\

{bot}Saiyaman---\----------/
{bot}Vegetto-----/

LOL

well thats just me

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom