Multipack games legal in US?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was looking at my old boxes, and I have these case full of CDS full of games, like street fighter, super mario, ect, and includes like 93 more games, from Japan, expecially for PC.

I noticed that they don't have these here at the US. So, wouldn't this make it illegal? They're really old CD's and could only run in like 95 or 98. If so, I can just burn them, not on a CD, but I mean like melting it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have Japanese PC games from the 90s and youre worried about whether theyre illegal? Are you concerned that the police are going to come knocking on your door tomorrow to seize the CDs and arrest you? What makes you think theyre illegal in the first place? Why am I asking so many questions?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If you bought it, it probably isn't illegal

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they bootlegs or actually marketed together? If the latter, their not illegal, if the former, then they probably are.

I've seen quite a few bootlegs of games that come with multiple ones on them, but those have always been in shady places. It probably was something that might have been big in Japan but never caught on here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares if they're illegal or not? they're just games and why burn them ?

Someone's paranoid hahaha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom