multifunctional aura

Best answers
1. I suggest to make one aura for turbo, powerup, swoop and transformation (i mean that aura would not turn after transformation), but of course it must change in size. And it's a little bit stupid when turbo aura turn off while poweruping.
2. It will be great to add aura splash or something like power wave to perfect transformation (not simply fast hear or model change).
3. And my last suggestion is to make possible perfect transformation while swooping or turbo flying.

I hope ESF team will consider my suggestions add i hope to see something like that in new ESF version ;)

Good luck team :yes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The aura no longer turns off if you powerup. It'll only turn off if you press the aura button again, or if you run out of ki.

Best answers
The perfect transformation while swooping is a good idea. I remember Vegeta doing it while going to battle imperfect Cell....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose we could implement that, but I dunno, what'd be the function other than looking cool?

Best answers
C'mon Karrde....games are s'posed to have some eye candies...now as you said, I might ask you why you improved the GFX so much and add awesome effects to the game, "what'd be the function other than looking cool?"..
And this thing would improve the gameplay a bit, for example transforming while swooping saves you the time you take to just halt and transform and you can cover some distance too...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Allready in

2.) Thats in the open beta. The final version will have better transform effects.

3.) As far as i recall that was allso planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom