Mugshot-ish Anyone?

Best answers
Mugshot/Combo System

So, i thought about this while i was about to sleep, you know all the crazy thoughts you are going through..then here goes nothing.

i thought about a mugshot-ish system..i really smooth one..its a combination of combos and mugshots..

im sure you've all seen the lastest dragonball game for the ps3..exactly..Burst Limit..there's a few attacks where you have to charge for some secs..like for example..

1: the charged "hard punch", where it stuns the opponent for a while

2: the charged "hard kick", also stuns the opponent

PS: all done via Advanced Melee.

My idea: during the advanced melee, the first hard kick/punch stuns, after that. you're able to either continue the
old melee system..(punch/kick multiple times)..or..throw a hard punch + the arrow "down"(hard punch = most accurate and weakest out of the two charged hits) that knocks in down to the ground, which leads to a mugshot-ish skill..like the rapid fire ki waves. or throw a hard kick + "up" arrow (hard kick = most inaccurate and weakest out of the two charged hits) that knocks him up in the sky. which leads to a continuing combo. that's where the hard part is. a line appears on the screen. where you basically have to press a certain combination(it can either be number keys or letter keys), the certain amount of keys/combinations are determined by your "Ki" (it consumes "Ki" repeatedly through the combo") , at the end of the combo the percentage of accurately hit keys are displayed..

PS: the reason why i picked punch as the weakest is because im sure you're all using the punch "key" much more often
(it could be tweaked that way as well) ;)..

(IT MIGHT MAKE THE GAME LAGG LIKE SHABBA!!!)

To Be Continued...Feedback plz..kthxbai :)

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If by old melee system you mean the one in 1.2 then let me tell you that that was thrown out, burned and the ashes spread into the 4 winds of the world. It was a crapy system and its gone now. 1.3 has a much simpler and faster system.

Best answers
If by old melee system you mean the one in 1.2 then let me tell you that that was thrown out, burned and the ashes spread into the 4 winds of the world. It was a crapy system and its gone now. 1.3 has a much simpler and faster system.
nice. could've told me before i suggested this xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom