Mugen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This forums been kinda dead lately, not seeing anything that I've already seen 100 times before, so I figured I'd spice it up a bit.

Here's something I'm working on atm. I've not done an anime in quite a while, so i give you Mugen, from Samurai Champloo .

Wireframe
(about the shoulders, I modeled a whole torso below his shirts, so it should deform fine, but i'll make any changes that's needed after I get an idea what the final pc is goign to be.)

The polycount right now sits 1,326 tris.

Comments anyone?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, my fav anime character of all time <3

erm, looks pretty awesome so far ^_^ only suggestion is the feet are a little to thin at the bottom, and the ankles join too far to the outer edge of the foot (if u get what i mean)

Other than that, awesome ^_^ but eh, can i make a request? PLEASE make this model for jka D: it needs to be in jka.... please :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Better?

I was considering putting it in JKA, but I might have a hard time rigging it to the skeleton. May have to seek help, Glares at Gir.

Hell, I could probably get it into esf as well, assuming I have the time, and there's enough interest.

Best answers
Its Luffie.

Luffie > Mugen

Looking good. I want a texture :>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

if you can get him built around those exact proportions and limb positions, i can get him in-game. i drew that soooo long ago XD, but its drawn around the skeleton :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ruffy the gummy boy? :O

damn i just wanted to start him tooooo....

gj on it!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd agree Axeman, but if you'd seen samurai champloo, you'd understand that tek's got the proportions and figure almost perfect ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, thats all well and good, but that doesnt mean itll work in game. if it doesnt fit the skeleton, it wont go in. especially because of how the segmented portions work =/

Best answers
the end of his "fingers " looks really odd,besides that it looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
yeah, thats all well and good, but that doesnt mean itll work in game. if it doesnt fit the skeleton, it wont go in. especially because of how the segmented portions work =/
I was fairly sure I'd run into this problem.

movento said:
the end of his "fingers " looks really odd,besides that it looks good.
Care to ellaborate?

Lil Update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm neat update ;)
but the sword looks more like .... um... a gumy sword? dunno... to weld in my opinion... but dotn care i dunno that character ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The body's more or less done. I'm about to stat the head, but I sure could use a head ref ^_^.

Best answers
plz plz plz make a ts compile!! if not just release the sdk.. er somthing :)

but... the model looks awesome, as always tek =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably won't release an sdk but Ts compile is a possibility.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome so far man, but the handle for the sword looks really oversized, maybe you could make it a bit smaller/thinner and bring the points in a little... maybe make the blade a bit bigger too ^_^ keep it up man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom