MuDvAyNe fanatics post here!

Best answers
I'm sorry but in case no one has ever paid attention to my sigs or avatars, yes, I worship MuDvAyNe, I think their ingenious musicians, and their lyrical depth is amazing. Another other Mud-People in this forum? If so have you seen them live? Or have anything to say on them just in general? I got their latest Cd as soon as it came out, and it stayed in my stereo for 4 months straight and I played it every day, hell, I'm listening to it right now! Anybody else got it as bad as I do?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am also a MuDvAyNe fanatic. I love their music. I totally agree with you. Unfortunately I was suppose to see them at Pledge of Allegience Tour 2001. But they had to drop out.

I own all their albums and listen to them all the time as i'm walking through campus.

All Hail Zeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been paying attention to your sigs and avatars I been having nightmares I think those guys look crazy with there crazy looks but hey is not the looks to judge people.Well anyway I have never heard any of there music but I might try em out.Hey wait is that guy holding a guitar! *Goes back to play Stupify with his guitar*

Best answers
Well Mudvayne is.. kind of like Disturbed.. ok nevermind, Mudvayne is alright, I only payed attention to their first cd, then the not being able to know what the hell their saying started to get old.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like some of their songs, mudvayne is definately a descent metal band.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like some of their songs, but some I don't like... like Dig, I don't like, but I like Death Blooms

but my favorite as of now has to be a world so cold

Best answers
Slander said:
Well Mudvayne is.. kind of like Disturbed.. ok nevermind, Mudvayne is alright, I only payed attention to their first cd, then the not being able to know what the hell their saying started to get old.

Lol you obviously can't be too enthusiastic about your music if you can't figure what they're saying, I knew every word coming from Chad's mouth, even in songs like Nothing to Gein, And Dig is the song that originally got me hooked on them! What else could get you so pumped you'd just wanna commit some random act of violence? :fight: heh, j/k of course, MuDvAyNe happens to be a very philisophical band, where as they write their music using mathematical equations rather than the conventional way, which is why every song is unique from the other. I kinda miss their old crazy facepaint, but you gotta mature sometime...and I guess it might have gotten in the way of some people getting into their music. Although staying true to the band is a way to go....how could expand your fanbase with so many stereotypes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mudvayne pwn, period.

do i need ot say more? anyone out there who worships cradle of filth like me? doubt it, oh what it is to be singled out ^_^

Best answers
Cradle of Filth = great, if only they could keep the same lineup for two albums straight :-/ Besides Mudvayne, all hardcore and metalcore bands own.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, there's really nothing I don't like about Mudvayne. Their lyrics are fantastic, the music is amazing for a metal band. And if you havent already, you need to go to their website and read their mission statement. It's great. :)

Best answers
Yeah they're true pioneers of the metal world, I just saw them live on last call with carson daily some time ago.....jeezus are they a "live band", you gotta see it to believe it

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also saw that performance. It was fantastic. Although I do miss their make-up and costumes.

They look far too normal now. But as long as they still rock the same. It doesn't really matter.

Best answers
Damn right, I miss their odd creepiness myself, but ohwell, now they focus more on music than makeup :-D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There ok, but like Disturbed and other nu-metal bands I've grown out of them, there the pop versions of metal.

I prefer In Flames, Cradle of Filth, The Used, Rancid, Marilyn Manson, Metallica Tool, A perfect circle, Chevelle, and Trapt.

I used too like Mudvayne, there old stuff anyways before they changed. I used to have a mudvayne sig, I'l lsee if I can find it.

There it is, older work though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thast funny, you say mudvayne is the pop of metal, then you throw metallica in there as a defense, i lost all track of your point when you said that, metallica ws one of my favorite bands, (til they released the black album)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... mind you, metallica did make top of the pops number one, and mudvayne hasnt been so discrased thank god, so use ya eyes before syaing sommat like that >_>

on another point, thank god the esf community has good taste in music ^_^

Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
There ok, but like Disturbed and other nu-metal bands I've grown out of them, there the pop versions of metal.

I prefer In Flames, Cradle of Filth, The Used, Rancid, Marilyn Manson, Metallica Tool, A perfect circle, Chevelle, and Trapt.

I used too like Mudvayne, there old stuff anyways before they changed. I used to have a mudvayne sig, I'l lsee if I can find it.

There it is, older work though
The urge to somehow track your isp to your home address and make you my female-dog is increasing exponentially. >_> The "pop" of metal? Excuse me? Disturbed can't HOLD A ****ING CANDLE to mudvayne. Disturbed is a band of little girls (ala "The Donnas") Compared to Mudvayne, don't even dare try to put them into the same category. And I'm sorry, but if there are ANY, uninspiring, cliche', run-of-the-mill, listen-to-em-then-forget-em bands, then the likes of The Used, Chevelle, an Trapt are exactly those bands, you might as well throw Taproot in there, as well. (Please keep in mind that this is just a strong opinion and is in no way a flame, it's just my perspective on music, not your personal thoughts.)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, When did I say I was making a point? Besides stating what music I like and why.

Second, when did I say Metallica wasn't pop-ish?

Third, Don't try too contradict me, I know what I'm talking about.

People have there own tastes in music, I was merely saying that I used to like bands like Mudvayne, Disturbed, Adema, ect. Untill I grew out of that style of music. I find them too be the pop of metal. Some heavier then others but still the same thing, just Agressive, depressed, angry music.

I did not say I listened too music that wasn't pop, so read next time. Alot of bands on there are pretty popular. Metallica, Tool, APC, and Trapt, just too mention a few, are very popular and they may not go into the top 10 hits every month, but they do have a large audience.

*edit* Bryggz, its fine you have a strong taste in music too, and I respect that, atleast you read my post and had a good reply other then saying "hey he likes metallica, lets say there pop and be smart"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahaahah! that is SOOOOO funny! wow! you must have great skill to type that >_>

oh, i reported this to a mod for being offencive and pointless n00bish crap X_x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom