[Old PotW] Much Minty Such Fresh (2 pictures this week)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So, which upcoming game has better graphics, esfinal or dbz xenoverse:confused:
Final

Xenoverse is ugly as all hell. And considering it's coming to the new generation consoles... oh man.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not all Dragon Ball Z games are ugly despite the fact of their combat style. They're slow but enjoyable. The only Dragon Ball Z game that is ugly is Dragon Ball Evolution including the movie.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not all Dragon Ball Z games are ugly despite the fact of their combat style. They're slow but enjoyable. The only Dragon Ball Z game that is ugly is Dragon Ball Evolution including the movie.
When I see low-res textures in a late game that was not at least 5 years ago, it is by definition ugly. It's too bad everyone that worked on every DBZ game ever never did what the Shippuden Storm games did, because even though they don't have extremely demanding graphics they always looked beautiful.

Probably because DBZ also sacrifices some of the looks to have some destructible environments...

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When I see low-res textures in a late game that was not at least 5 years ago, it is by definition ugly. It's too bad everyone that worked on every DBZ game ever never did what the Shippuden Storm games did, because even though they don't have extremely demanding graphics they always looked beautiful.

Probably because DBZ also sacrifices some of the looks to have some destructible environments...
Not all but some. I have knew the fact that those game makers who made Dragon Ball Z has nothing new into their minds but decided to create boring stuff you know. When the first time they made Dragon Ball UT the game is crappy. I can't stand the looks of it. Plus we can't go into the water now that's the stupidest game I have ever played on my life. They should have let players go inside the water rather than staying on top of the water. That'll be fun; that's to most best part of every Dragon Ball Z games. What I'm hoping for the new Dragon Ball Z games is, every time they dodge your attacks and trying to hit you, you should reverse without getting hit. Not just getting hit in time when they dodge your punches... or kicks. That will be the best part of their game in history.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom