Best answers
I've changed alot of the model and reskinned the whole thing. I think it looks alot better and much more accurate to the character in the show.
I'm looking for someone to host it. esf-world went down like a day after they uploaded my old model and are still down. Even a list of sites that uploads esf models would be great. Here's a pic.

Best answers
Bleh, I seriously doubt you made that, give credits. I saw a BFP model exactly like that one. A mod will shut this thread down if you dont give credits soon.
Anyway, with all that aside, whatever you did looks good. Let me know and show some proof if you actually did make this model from scratch.

Best answers
Slander....i've already been through this with the original model. Need proof, compare the two in milkshape or something. I guess I should give credits to the esf team for the hands and most of the legs.

Best answers
yeah slander, this happend a while back and chireru showed that he did make it, so check back if you wanna see the thread, even the creator of the BFP model your thinking about said it wasnt a rip.

and back on topic, lookin good you may wanna add more depth to the pecs tho, they look flat

Best answers
Alright man I'm just saying cause I have a very similair model for BFP, but since you claim you didn't rip it then I'd say its a good model, nice job. Didn't mean to accuse you of ripping or anything.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one question is, how horrible is its polycount now, last time it was 10x more than it needed, what you upped it to this time?

anyhow, this will be a good trans for my bebi model if i convert him to any other characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin sux BIG TIME
DO IT YOURSELF DONT USE SCREENS OF THE SHOW AND MAKE IT REALISTIC

Best answers
In a way, that guy is right, a little more detail would be helpful on the skin.

Good model, just fix the mouth to make it more meaner, and it would look so good if somebody makes a Bebi Vegeta so it can be a transformation to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resize the model so I can see it in esf not his feet.......

Best answers
Yea the smile does look slightly out of place, and I think my eyes are playing tricks but it makes his mouth look slightly tilted. Resizing it to fit ESF model sizes would be nice (and make it usable too). Parts of the skin looks less than others but over all its a pretty solid model I'd say.

Best answers
Actually the polycount is a little lower about 100 to 150 lower than before, not to much of a change there though. I didn't use one "screen" from the show. I just looked at reference pics from the internet. Yeah, I agree with you on the pecs GotenSon. I could try and add some more depth to them. And I'll see what I can do about the smile to make it look meaner. More suggestions on that would be helpful though.
Vegetto91 are you talking about the old model? I haven't released this yet. But to see the whole model in esf type cam_idealdist with a value of 275.
Crits are great but it would be nice to get a list of sites I could submit it to once I am completely done.

Best answers
Zeldalink don't post credits like that or a mod will get you. Also your credits are irrelevant no one has seened any work from u anyway.

On topic

Good man its probably some stuff u have to change but ill keep looking at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, I seriously doubt you made that, give credits. I saw a BFP model exactly like that one
Lol that wasnt very nice. He started the model awhile back, He did updates to it. It's looking good man all I can see wrong with it is maybe the hair, make it stick up a little more or sumthing

Best answers
Here's an update. I've added depth to the pecs and changed the smile and changed a few other things you can't see from the angle of this pic.

Also I'm trying to decide if he should shoot beams from his mouth or from his hands like his is now. I know how to make the beams come from his mouth but I'm not sure how to do both mouth beams and hand beams without completely replacing one with the other.

Best answers
plz make this one normal size....i hate to make it so u gotta zoom out and stuff..i hate the cam_idealdist 270 or wutever jus want to play with oozaru normal O_O

Best answers
You guys seriously want to play with a human sized oozaru? Well, its really simply just it the qc file with wordpad(you should see some line like $scale, change the numbers in that line) and then compile it.
So, should I release this model and oozaru height with all the bugs that come along with that or should it be human height but with no bugs.

Best answers
human height, if some1 wants to play with actual size (WHY?) he can edit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom